RastaRicanAir

How about a Boogie Lost & Found Forum?

Or am I the only jackass who can't come home from hopping without leaving something behind?

Yeah, my beloved pin necklace has been recovered.
{Thanks to Hansy at SkyDive the Farm};)
But in the last 6 months I've also been separated from my favorite "jammin'" hat and my portable voice recorder (used to collect incriminating party quotes and song lyrics).
Surely enough property has been left behind by other drunks to constitute a running forum.

.....Yeah, you're right; probably be clogged with smartasses posting about their virginity.....:|
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Hey Im still missing

white bra (Orfuns boogie)
cell phone (No name all we can jump boogie inbetween the sheepfucker and orfuns one)
Orfuns Teeshirt (orfuns boogie)
Whip cream thing (time before orfuns)

List could go on and on....
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Hey Im still missing

cell phone (No name all we can jump boogie inbetween the sheepfucker and orfuns one)

...you were missing your name from last nights Pub Boogie but I see you've found that...

-the artist formerly known as sinker

I see you lost your avatar, must be your way to repent for YOUR MAJOR sins last night in The Pub.... lol

lol!!! yeah, punishment indeed!!! what a naughty boy I am!!! wifey is so tired, she's taking a nap beside me on the couch!>:(

about the avatar, i tried changing it to a pic of wifey and me, but all it did was stretch out Pope Bean, making it look like he had a thyroid problem! I couldn't figure it out and eventually just said fuck it.

Hey Im still missing

white bra (Orfuns boogie).

Found: white bra (Orfuns boogie)
I'll see if I can get an Orfun logo put on it before I bring it back.

See how well this forum would work?!:)
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Hey Im still missing

Judging from boogie reports, I'd bet you're not the only one who lost a bra... :P :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I see you lost your avatar, must be your way to repent for YOUR MAJOR sins last night in The Pub.... lol

lol!!! yeah, punishment indeed!!! what a naughty boy I am!!! wifey is so tired, she's taking a nap beside me on the couch!>:(

about the avatar, i tried changing it to a pic of wifey and me, but all it did was stretch out Pope Bean, making it look like he had a thyroid problem! I couldn't figure it out and eventually just said fuck it.

Force a refresh of the page (CTRL-F5) and the new avatar will show up...
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I tried that. Didn't work... I still don't see his avatar... must be his problem alone... :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Thanks for the tip... I deleted the avatar altogether last night, i'll try again shortly...

Has anyone found my dignity? I've lost that at several boogies.

Blues,
Dave

I think I left mine at Lake Wales in the swamp when I had a cypres fire last week. :S

Well, now that you started this thread, I left behind (or it was stolen) a Black Frap Hat, a black Alti 2 Galaxy (with my NAME engraved in it.... R Webb D 7014) and the hat had a Pro Dytter in it. (Hat has my name in it too) at Couch Freaks.

>:(
Russell M. Webb D 7014
Attorney at Law
713 385 5676
https://www.tdcparole.com

hmmm orfun logo on my white bra.... only if it comes back with my number on it also, lol

That's assuming it's yours. You'll have to prove it.
....A scene from Cinderella comes to mind.....

Whoops! Sh*t! Are you hijacking or am I?

Incidentally, both of my items disappeared around the time I was at Greene County last Memorial Day.

hmmm Im the step sister but we can still try it on lol, it will fit ... lol I havent heard any one else who lost a white bra there, and trust me us girls know when we are missing our panties, sometimes the same day we are missing them .......... sometimes not
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

I'm missing a pair of really nice Patagonia leggings (not mine, so I had to buy the owner a replacement [:/]) and a JFTC visor from JFTC. Just in case anyone has any extras lying around :)
Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Does it count that I lost my ass at the last Texas Hold 'Em at the Farm?

FOUND at the Montian Boogie:

1 hydraulic device (apparently for a door) from Greg's plane
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239