jakee

Dirty fucking thieving towny bastards

stole my bike from outside the university library yesterday:(

The chain I locked it up with would need bolt cutters to get through so I'm guessing they were pro's that walked down the line of bikes and took the ones they wanted. So if any one in the south west of England sees a shifty looking cunt riding a pale blue one of these then please drag him into a back alley and beat the living shit out of him for me>:(.

Anyone that knows bikes will see that it wasn't anything very special but it was my first real road bike, the second most expensive thing I own next to my rig, I rode it a lot and there is no way I can afford to replace it.

Fuck!
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Sorry to hear it - definitely not covered on your household policy? I have claimed for a stolen bike before and it was covered outside the home as long as it was locked.
(Giants are nice - thats a real shame. But if you get a payout - have a look at the Lemond range - mine is well worth the money i paid)
Never try to eat more than you can lift

stole my bike from outside the university library yesterday:(

The chain I locked it up with would need bolt cutters to get through so I'm guessing they were pro's that walked down the line of bikes and took the ones they wanted. So if any one in the south west of England sees a shifty looking cunt riding a pale blue one of these then please drag him into a back alley and beat the living shit out of him for me>:(.

Anyone that knows bikes will see that it wasn't anything very special but it was my first real road bike, the second most expensive thing I own next to my rig, I rode it a lot and there is no way I can afford to replace it.

Fuck!

Sorry about your bike, i had mine stolen before, i was gutted.

Next time, use a good dlock mate. As you suggest, a good set of bolt cutters will go through even what looks like a secure chain in a second. My D lock has stopped 2 bikes over a 6 year period going missing from big cities with prolific bike crime.

"Skydiving is a door"
Happythoughts

Sorry to hear it - definitely not covered on your household policy?

Nope, specific exclusion with the company I'm using. I'd meant to get cover for it seperately but never got round to it.

Scoop; I know all townies aren't the same but I'm just talking about the arseholes:P

Newbie; I will definitely get a better heavy duty D-lock next time, course I don't know when I'll next be able to afford a new bike.

Back to the shagged out old hybrid I was using and abusing before I had the giant[:/]
Do you want to have an ideagasm?