highfly

Post whores watch out.

I saw a troll eat a carrot once, and I was sad, cause I thought trolls ate meat, I did not realize they were omnivors (sp) so then I realized ok, so what if he is eating a carrot, I mean we all have to like carrots right? Then I started thinking about the african lion, he doesnt ever eat a carrot.... He gets all his veggies from eating the stomach of his animal, so I was thinking well okay so he isnt DIRECTLY eating veggies but he is still eating them, so isnt he to a omnivore? sighhhhh
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

I saw a troll eat a carrot once, and I was sad, cause I thought trolls ate meat, I did not realize they were omnivors (sp) so then I realized ok, so what if he is eating a carrot, I mean we all have to like carrots right? Then I started thinking about the african lion, he doesnt ever eat a carrot.... He gets all his veggies from eating the stomach of his animal, so I was thinking well okay so he isnt DIRECTLY eating veggies but he is still eating them, so isnt he to a omnivore? sighhhhh

It could be possible - but only if you have a guide.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I dont need a guide, I went to school to learn how to gender lions.... just look between there legs you can tell its a boy... now alligators... thats a bitch to figure out....

i have so confused even myself now [:/]
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

I read an article recently that mentioned that in some part of the country, they dress up in minis, high heels and go the the games looking for action... Shamefull really....

You didn't read that anywhere, that's just one of your weird fantasies again!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I read an article recently that mentioned that in some part of the country, they dress up in minis, high heels and go the the games looking for action... Shamefull really....

"Oh Remster, isn't it hot out here? Thank goodness I'm not wearing much. Say, where's that beautiful wife of yours? She busy? I was hoping you two might be free for ... lunch ... we could talk about the game... or something..."

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

The level of your disgust matches my shame at my pervertedness. :|

Bwaahahahahaha

Oh Can't Breathe -

Bwahahahaahahahahahha

sigh

oh shit

Bwahahahahahahahaha
Still can't breathe . . .

Bwahahahahaahaha
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

So you're saying you've never actually done that before? Shame on you! ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

So you're saying you've never actually done that before? Shame on you!

LOL, not at a soccer game. You know how women talk about each other, I'd still like to have friends when I go to the games!
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

You know how women talk about each other

Soccermom1: " My, Andrea, thats a great pair of shoes you have, where did you get them?

Andrea: - Oh, they were on sale at XYZ, arent they great!

S1 - Yes, and they really show off your legs. And that mini skirt, just awsome!

A - I know... You'd look great in it too

S1 - Oh no, I wouldnt dare... thats way to risqué for me

A - Nonesense. I've noticed you have an great body. You definatly would pull it off. Gee, why dont we go to my place and you can try them on?

S1 - Why not... I mean, what could happen...."

Sorry.. I had a moment... :D
Remster

You're such a sick puppy. Normally, that would be a personal attack but you relish that kind of label about you. :P

It never fails to baffle me….

Why do so many worry about what others read, watch, do, like or believe? You can always not read it, not watch it, not do it, not like it or not believe it… but why insist others do the same? This is really confusing.

ps. what do jump numbers have to do with this forum? One with a stated theme of “non-skydiving” discussions...one that has evidently evolved to a place for adrenalin junky (type A-Z) personalities to vent, babble incoherently, postulate, pontificate, hit on each other and plot takeover of undefended small island nations. A gazillion studies support the position that doses of escapism are healthy (unless it’s out the door at 13k with no rig).
-------------------
...if ignorance is bliss, I'm in Nirvana... you don't know what you don't know 'til you don't know it.

GravityGone

Hey - You cross posted - Better stop that or I might get offended . . . and then i'd have to start a post in another forum about how I was offended - Can I filter you?:D