Ron

Aerodyne giving away free Ipods and Gatorz?

Gee Ron, you can even create heated arguements by just asking a simple question. . .bet you didn't anticipate that one.. .lol
FGF #6
Darcy

You obviously miss the point of my post and since I don't feel like explaining something to you that my 5th graders understood (yes, this was our discussion topic for the day today) so be it. Yes, you are free to say anything you like and unfortunately someone will believe you. Thankfully, I listen to people that I KNOW have knowledge about a subject they write about.

Carry on.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

The problem with your post is that some whuffo or media person reading this will see what you wrote if they search for posts on Aerodyne, not read the entire thread and then quote you when something happens to someone who just happens to be jumping Aerodyne gear. Now you are looking at a lawsuit simply because of a "joke".

You obviously miss the point of my post and since I don't feel like explaining something to you that my 5th graders understood (yes, this was our discussion topic for the day today) so be it. Yes, you are free to say anything you like and unfortunately someone will believe you.

If you really wish to prevent the above situation, may I suggest the following topic of discussion for Monday:

"Gathering single quotations and ignoring their context so that the pre-conceived opinions of you and/or your audience remain intact is not research."