Shotgun

Welcome to my nightmare...

Billion dollar baby
Rubber little lady, slicker than a weasel,
Grimy as an alley
Loves me like no other lover.

Billion dollar baby
Rotten little monster, baby, I adore you.
Man or woman living couldn't love me like you, baby.
We go dancing nightly in the attic
While the moon is rising in the sky.
If I'm too rough, tell me,
I'm so scared your little head will come off in my hands.

Yeah, billion dollar baby
I got you in the dime store,
No other little girl could ever hold you
Any tighter, any tighter than me, baby.
Billion dollar baby
Reckless like a gambler, million dollar maybe
Foaming' like dog that's been infected by the rabies.

We go dancing nightly in the attic
While the moon is rising in the sky.
If I'm too rough, tell me,
I'm so scared your little head will come off in my hands.

Million dollar baby,
Billion dollar baby,
Trillion dollar baby,
Zillion dollar baby.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Well at least I found one other Alice Cooper fan... I didn't expect to find too many on here. ;)

Alice is my hero. >:(

Funny, the only song I can remember by Alice Cooper is "Hey Stooopid!" :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'm a big fan of Alice Cooper.
Was my very 1st concert.(70's)
Since then I have seen him past 3 yrs at The Majestic Ventura Theatre. Wait in line to meet him (never happens) However, have met & talked with his daughter Calico several times..she always waves when I seen her at that place.

It's not like we did something wrong, we just burned down the church while the choir was in singing religous songs.
And we're not stupid or dumb....
One of my all time FAV Cooper tracks I have 5 Albums, yes that's VYNYL albums:ph34r::ph34r: of his plus a bunch of CDs:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

i just found "special forces on CD last night.

its a little twisted even for alice IIRC but no Coop collection is cpomplete with out it.

If I live 'til ninety-seven
You'll still be waiting in refrigerator heaven

My photos

My Videos

My dear old mom went to school w/ Alice Cooper at Cortez High School in Phoenix. He was weird then too... later when I was finishing high school in the 80's, his HS art teacher, who was older than God, was also mine... he was fond of telling us that Alice Cooper's high school art project was a working guillotine that decapitated baby girl dolls. :S:D

-the artist formerly known as sinker

My god .. FLASH BACK! Had that "8-track tape" and a Dynamite boom box ! ( push the plunger) When i was 12 ..[:/] Crap ! I'm OOOLLLDDD !!

Hey, I had an 8-track player as a kid too... but the only tapes I remember having were Elvis and Olivia Newton-John. All of my Alice Cooper stuff is vinyl, but I don't have a record player right now (and don't plan on buying one until I figure out a way to get all of my vinyl out of storage in Texas). I did finally download "Billion Dollar Babies" so I could listen to Alice, and I have a video from the "Welcome to My Nightmare" tour.

I've only had the pleasure of seeing him in concert one time (actually twice - two nights in a row), but he put on one of the best shows ever, at the House of Blues in New Orleans...

My dear old mom went to school w/ Alice Cooper at Cortez High School in Phoenix. He was weird then too... later when I was finishing high school in the 80's, his HS art teacher, who was older than God, was also mine... he was fond of telling us that Alice Cooper's high school art project was a working guillotine that decapitated baby girl dolls. :S:D

That's funny. :D Of course I like him because he is weird (and a great artist, IMO).

I also think it's pretty cool that he traded in his raging alcoholism for an obsession with golf (I think he's been sober for 20+ years now), and ended up turning into a good example of a "family man" without ever giving up his weirdness.