skylord

Rebekah Jumped!!

For those of you who were at Perris or Elsinore this weekend and met my daughter, she jumped Sunday!!

For those not there, I had the whole weekend with her doing what I love, hanging with the people I love. She went with me to Elsinore on Saturday, I jumped, she watched, was going to do a tandem, but then decided not to. She thought IF she could try the tunnel, she might feel better about the jump. Since I was doing tunnel league that night, I signed her up for 2 minutes before league time.

We went to the Bombshelter that night, and since this was my daughter I brought Mace. I went through more of that than I drank. :D Anyway, everyone was hugely supportive.

She told me that night she wanted to jump the next morning, I called Elsinore, and over we went. I got on the same load, we blew kisses, out the door I went on my two way. I nailed the landing in the grass, and looked up to see the blue and gold canopy her and her TI had. Oh, she JUMPED! I was thinking she may balk. She landed, I was RIGHT there, and she had the time of her life.

One of the biggest reasons she did it was because of the support all of you showed. She loved the company, and wanted me to tell you all she jumped, she wants to hang out with all of you again (I'm bringing my shotgun this time), and she wants to do AFF!! If I pay for it. >:(

Sheesh, I thought this was just my addiction!! Thanks to all who talked to her and gave her the encouragement to give it a try. I suggest we all split her AFF bill with me! :D

Bob
Denny's Trivia Whore
Proud Dad
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

She loved the company...

Good thing I wasn't around I guess!B|
Thanks for the message...
Congrats to Rebekah!B|

And you owe :D for your first post under 10,000 words.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

She loved the company...

Good thing I wasn't around I guess!B|
Thanks for the message...
Congrats to Rebekah!B|

And you owe :D for your first post under 10,000 words.:|

What a smart ass!!! Aren't you busy getting penis caned or something???? Missed you at the Bombshelter, but I held court in your stead. All proper man love to you, but stay the hell away from my daughter you man whore..... :D. Um no actually >:(

FGF-2
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

What? No pics??????;)

I've got one so far. Rebekah is the one on the right.

http://www.skydiveelsinore.com/around-the-dz/Nov.5.2005/Nov.5.2005-Pages/Image84.html

Dad
Member, PWS (Pops with Shotguns)
Bob Marks

Exactly >:(.

Ah, seen the pic. She's old enough. Poor daddy. If he'd any hair left, he'd soon be tearing it out :ph34r:.

You know, my first skydive was filled with, "Come join our happy family! We love all! Our world rules!!"

I found out that it is, "Stop whining about packing your own chute!!" And I have had to purchase chastity belts for my daughter. And myself. This truth is the essence of skydiving. :D

The Always Dad, and sometimes Victim
Bob Marks

Dude, rock on! Let her know that we're so glad to have her join our debauchery... >:(

I saw her first! It's MY debauchery...>:(>:(>:(

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Bob, I am so happy for you and your daughter. That is so awesome that she loved her tandem and wants to do it again. My daughter loved her tandem a couple years ago, but couldn't afford to continue. Wish you and your daughter all the best.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

What? No pics??????;)

I've got one so far. Rebekah is the one on the right.

http://www.skydiveelsinore.com/around-the-dz/Nov.5.2005/Nov.5.2005-Pages/Image84.html

Dad
Member, PWS (Pops with Shotguns)

Hmmm, a pictures of a redhead and no 'Twardo yet?

What's this world coming to? :D
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1