simplyputsi

Give me your winning numbers, NOW!

Ok people, the mega millions is up to like 225 million and the drawing is tonight. I usually don't play except on my birthday, but thought I'd waste a few dollars on it. So anyone have numbers they think are lucky?? Remember 5 numbers from 1-56, and 1 number from 1-46. At least I think that is what they are. Stupid firewalls at work!!!>:(
of course i'd share!!!:)
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Each number is as lucky as the rest, my friend.

Spend a buck or two, ask for quick pick, cash option, and start fantasizing. For that's what you're buying - a fantasy, that for a few hours between your purchase and the drawing could come true!!

At least that's how I look at it. B|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

...just give me your money. You'll have a better chance of getting it back from me, then the mega millions lottery.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

...just give me your money. You'll have a better chance of getting it back from me, then the mega millions lottery.

Yeah, but I have 0 chance of winning a $225 million jackpot from you too. :P

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Hey, there are enough numbers there. Could work.

Hey I have a degree in math so I know the odds of winning are like nill. I would have a better chance of being hit by a car, or lightning, and there isn't a cloud in the sky today.

True dat. But since you have a degree in math you know that a really really really ridiculously small number is still > 0, which means, I HAVE A CHANCE!!!

Just like Lloyd Christmas in Dumb and Dumber. :|

So you're telling me there's a chance.
I read ya. ;);););)

One time, back in my smarter days, I actually tried to come up with a program that used probabilities and chance to pick numbers. Then everybody came out with such a thing. That is when I just started playing on my birthday. It is just too dissapointing to loose ALL the time. Just a few times a year is the best for me.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Ok people, the mega millions is up to like 225 million and the drawing is tonight. I usually don't play except on my birthday, but thought I'd waste a few dollars on it. So anyone have numbers they think are lucky?? Remember 5 numbers from 1-56, and 1 number from 1-46. At least I think that is what they are. Stupid firewalls at work!!!>:(
of course i'd share!!!:)

Ok what Movie is this from?
"how about you give me your money, I kick you in the nuts, and we call it a day?"

lol, just thought of this......:D
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

I don't usually bite until it's a sizeable pot, which really only increases the odds I'll have to share it...

Eh, it's just for fun. I wonder how I'd really react though? I like to think I'd keep my mouth shut, but the odds of that are smaller than winning...

Come on, just pick some random numbers.
Dropzone.com the new lottery random number generator.
I think I can market that.:ph34r:

I always quick-pick. I don't have the patience to fill in those stupid little dots to pick my own numbers. Having your own numbers is folly - what if the one day you didn't play, those numbers were picked? Oooh the agony!

Agony, you want agony. Back in those smarter days i spoke of I played powerball with some numbers I had generated. Anyway, I had all the numbers, including the powerball, except I had put them on different lines. So one line had 3 numbers and the other had 2 of them with the powerball. I think I won like 5 or 10 dollars. I just kept looking at it thinking why in the hell did I split the numbers up.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Agony, you want agony. Back in those smarter days i spoke of I played powerball with some numbers I had generated. Anyway, I had all the numbers, including the powerball, except I had put them on different lines. So one line had 3 numbers and the other had 2 of them with the powerball. I think I won like 5 or 10 dollars. I just kept looking at it thinking why in the hell did I split the numbers up.

See? That's what I'm talking about. You probably won't forget that "I was thiiiiis close" moment, will you? That sucks. [:/]

Each number is as lucky as the rest, my friend.

Spend a buck or two, ask for quick pick, cash option, and start fantasizing. For that's what you're buying - a fantasy, that for a few hours between your purchase and the drawing could come true!!

At least that's how I look at it. B|

I was told that it's better to get the payments because in the cash option they still give it to you in payments, but they arent set payments. So one year they could give you $20,000 the next year $5,000 ect...depending on how much they have. And that if you get payments they'll give you the same amount every year i.e. $500,000 every year for 26 years. Any one know if this is true, or exactly how the cash option and payment option really works??

I always thought the cash option was that you would get all the money at once you would just have to pay WAY more taxes, and if you did payments you would get the whole amount and pay regular amounts of taxes but its spread over 26 years.

my body, my choice