skinnyshrek

DRAMA

After a conversation with a good friend of mine we asked ourselves this question. Is there as much drama in Bowling, skiing or any other fun activity?
Some of the arguements you hear at DZ's you have to laugh about it. maybe some of you peeps could enlighten us to why we are fucked up individuals!

Just remember its not about the money its about the Drugs!!!!!:D:D:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

OOOHHHHH!! Lemme tell ya! It happens everywhere! I get it in my hospital, family, friends, business associates, kids, adults, it is EVERYWHERE. Whereever you find people you are gonna find drama! It is a fact! I usually run from the stuff!! You can usually see the cloud building...then if you don't run fast enough, you find yourself sucked right up in it! :S

I like the article that said UK's water supply was laced with cocaine (is that right??) due to all that was used and excreted! They have to have some happier people there!!! :P
Let's have fun! :)

The thing that makes skydiving unique among leisure activities is the centralization of the whole thing. There's only so many dropzones, and everyone interacts with everyone else there. In that way, it's more like a college dorm or a workplace than a sport.

I can go snowboarding and hang out with the friends I came with and not interact with anyone else. At the end of the day I might hang out in the bar at the lodge, but chances are I'm going to see different people all the time and it'll never quite be like a DZ in terms of insularity. When I come back next weekend, there will be different faces. And many, many more of them.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Well, i am bout to cause some drama....Go eagles and pay me my 20 dollars mr phelps..ok end of drama...lol

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

yeah there we have it a chick who knows who to bet on. Don't ever let me hear the words GO Cowboys out of your mouth........Stevephelps please send the check asap so i can put the money to good use...lol

I like the article that said UK's water supply was laced with cocaine (is that right??) due to all that was used and excreted! They have to have some happier people there!!! :P

I drank the water till I was 32. Never felt high once.

Shame though

www.myspace.com/durtymac

maybe some of you peeps could enlighten us to why we are fucked up individuals!

It's not that your friends are crazier than anyone else, you just know them better. :ph34r:

That's a great point. Damn, my friends are fuckwads..Ok i am signing up for new friends anyone interested....

I like the article that said UK's water supply was laced with cocaine (is that right??) due to all that was used and excreted! They have to have some happier people there!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I drank the water till I was 32. Never felt high once.

Shame though

but are you happy???:P
Let's have fun! :)

After a conversation with a good friend of mine we asked ourselves this question. Is there as much drama in Bowling, skiing or any other fun activity?
Some of the arguements you hear at DZ's you have to laugh about it. maybe some of you peeps could enlighten us to why we are fucked up individuals!

My mom is in a bowling league and believe me, there is drama. However, you have to take perspective:

She bowls in a league for 2-3 hours every Tuesday and that is it. Compare that to many of us who are at the DZ for 2, 3, or more days at a time. We are around each other alot more. Hence, more drama.

Drama is everywhere. The longer a group of ANY people is together is directly proptional to the amount of drama. :ph34r:
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

fuck the cowboys 10 fold go redskins....wheres steve phelps when you need him:D

You guys and your freakin sports..shuddup already:ph34r:

i don't understand why they have this physical attraction for these sports figures?
;)

Have you ever noticed those really into sports try to coach the teams by yelling at the TV... as IF the team can hear and change their strategy..duh:ph34r::D:P;)

I'll take a shot .. It's called life..... People.. Yep.. Drama in every aspect . I think somehow it makes it all work ?? No turmoil = Dull world? Don't know .. But I like to just have FUN !! B|
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!