SpeedRacer

THE DRUNK POSTING THREAD!!!

ALLRIGHT!!

THIS is the thread where you can post WITH NO BREATHALYZER ON YOUR COMPUTER!! C'MON.A LOT OF US HAVE BEEN OUT AND HAD A FEW! But we need a thread where we can say totally stupid shit & blow off some steam w/ no repercussions.

Fuckin' A! Weather sux here this weekend, there's no reason not to Knock back a few & say what you mean. Post it here. Fuck any1 who gets offended.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Damn, did you peek in my windows tonight and discover that I needed a thread like this. . .thanks. . .

Okay, now I gotta go get another drink so I can continue to post here. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

yeah, well there's another thread about Team America World Police. And someone said that to watch it you should get likkerd up. So I did. And it worked. But even sober I gotta pretty sick & twitsted sense of humor.'so wtf, i porbly woulda liked it anyway.
Speed Racer

BLA BLA BLA!! EVERYONE IN SPEEKERS CORNER IS A PUSSY!! Just thot I'd let the world in on that little secret.

Unless u alredy susepcted it.
:P

Man, you're really drunk, aren't ya? :D Go to bed! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I LOVED team America. . .well my sense of humor is sick and twisted anyway so sue me. . .damn I am drunk. . .and yes I need another. . .

B|
FGF #6
Darcy

I AM GOD DAMN DRUNK, BUT I DON'T CARE, FUCK HER!!!!!!! FRAT BOY CANY FUCKIN SUCK MY COCK!!!!!!!!

whoa my brother.....rough nght?

He's drunk, his mouth runs off, whaddaya expect? :D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

oooh. Lahdedah.

there's another thred that asks wat makes a person sexy.

Well, here it is : They wanna FUCK!!! that's what makes a person sexy.

oooh, i wanna guy who is thenthitive and caring...la de da.

fuc that, yu wanna guy hoo's big stiff &hard. That shoud be an attorney's slogan" Big Stif & Hardd, Attorneys at Law" 'cause you know yer gonna getfucked anyway.
hey this is a good thread. wish I hadn't run outta beer.
Speed Racer

oooh. Lahdedah.

there's another thred that asks wat makes a person sexy.

Well, here it is : They wanna FUCK!!! that's what makes a person sexy.

oooh, i wanna guy who is thenthitive and caring...la de da.

fuc that, yu wanna guy hoo's big stiff &hard. That shoud be an attorney's slogan" Big Stif & Hardd, Attorneys at Law" 'cause you know yer gonna getfucked anyway.
hey this is a good thread. wish I hadn't run outta beer.

That's gonna be my new slogan.

Big stiff and hard.

I LOVED team America. . .well my sense of humor is sick and twisted anyway so sue me. . .damn I am drunk. . .and yes I need another. . .

B|

That was one of my favorite movies too, even though it made me puke my guts out just after watching the alley puking scene. :S I just made the mistake of eating store-bought pizza and a couple of Black Ice, which creates an enormous amount of gas... B|

Damn, no beer tonight... what to do... hmmm (looking over a nearly empty bottle of Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum)... what the fuck, get some apple cider mix, some water, nuke it, add rum, a lot of it, and I'll be snoring in 30 minutes, as tired as I am already. :D

Spent most of the day working in the damn bathroom finishing up the tiles and grouting... it's hell on my back. B| but damn, does that bathroom look so good! :)
Okay, back to the babbling, screaming drunk posting thread! :D:D

forgot to add, you're talking to one of the biggest sick and twisted minds around here! ;) :D

Damn guys. . .here I am, a chick, cute and drunk and all you can talk about is tawp. . .fuck. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

I did not read that acronym in any of my drunk postings. . .but I will go get more drunk and try to come up with an answer for you. . .mmmmmm. . .one more please. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

WTF is Tawp? is this a new acronym I'm not aware of?

Shit I don't know. "I'm so Ronery!!!"
:D

"Herro?? Do you have any idea how fucking busy I am? Now get the fuck out of here!"

Hey, that cracked me up... sounds like something the real little shit would actually say. :D

oops... wrong thread! Sad to say, I'm actually sober! :S

'cause you know yer gonna getfucked anyway.

yeah, attorneys are just as bad as realtors and lenders, i suspect. closing on my first property later this month, and my ass feels bloody already.

sonofabitch, yeah i'm outta beer as well. shame i'm too lazy to walk to the booze shop, at least at my new place it won't be as long of a walk.

sweetie, This is west coast and everyone who is anyone is at Chicks Rock. . .obviously I am no one, because I am not there. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Okay, its west coast time and I am in need of feedback. . .whatever. . just fucking post okay:
FGF #6
Darcy