Chizazz

Harry Potter

Anyone watching Harry Potter tonight at midnight? That shit is gonna be TIGHTTT. We're watching it tomorrow at the IMAX theater. w00t.

While I am looking forward to it - greatly - it honestly never occurred to me to think of it as "TIGHTTT". That's funny!! :D:DB|B|;);) And I'm sure it will be tight and more!

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Anyone watching Harry Potter tonight at midnight? That shit is gonna be TIGHTTT. We're watching it tomorrow at the IMAX theater. w00t.

While I am looking forward to it - greatly - it honestly never occurred to me to think of it as "TIGHTTT". That's funny!! :D:DB|B|;);) And I'm sure it will be tight and more!

Yeah, I like Harry Potter and all...alot, but I am not about to start throwing around words like "dope", "tight", or "phat" about it. :ph34r::P
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

So, Harry Potter. The director of this one did Mona Lisa Smile. :| So, here's hoping he learned from his mistakes. I really liked the book, possibly more than the others, so there's always a certain amount of fear that the movie won't measure up...

What do y'all think of the new Dumbledore? I'm not sure anyone could have matched Richard Harris. [:/]

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

So, Harry Potter. The director of this one did Mona Lisa Smile. :| So, here's hoping he learned from his mistakes. I really liked the book, possibly more than the others, so there's always a certain amount of fear that the movie won't measure up...

What do y'all think of the new Dumbledore? I'm not sure anyone could have matched Richard Harris. [:/]

I think he is doing a pretty good job with Dumbledore. Certainly no Richard Harris, but that train has sailed.

[:/]

Form what I have seen, they cut out most of the book that rehashes the previous movies: no Dursley beginning, no harry struggling with classes and spell,. little Malfoy and Potter fighting and stuck to the main story of the tournament.

And that is cool by me. I mean the book is goddamn long and trying to fit it all in would be unbelievably hard and redundant for a movie.

I think the new guy's doing a good job too. I just really liked Richard Harris. I got to see him in Camelot in London when I was a little girl. RIP, Sir Richard. [:/]

Awesome! You're right - it's a VERY big story with a lot of meat. I don't envy the screenwriters' jobs of whittling it down without losing too much of the still-important side-stories.

...but that train has sailed...

But, but, wouldn't a train sink??? Rob, I'm confused.

Bwahahahaa!! I paused when I read that, but I didn't catch it! NICE!

I think the new guy's doing a good job too. I just really liked Richard Harris. I got to see him in Camelot in London when I was a little girl. RIP, Sir Richard. [:/]

Awesome! You're right - it's a VERY big story with a lot of meat. I don't envy the screenwriters' jobs of whittling it down without losing too much of the still-important side-stories.

Yeah, that job would be ass. No matter what you do, someone is gonna hate you. In anycase, the reviews I have read say it will be good stuff for already fans. And the good thing is that the side stories in Goblet tie in well to the main story (Hermione's new fling and all that) so THOSE are probably (I hope) in there.

Woo hoo! I LOVE movie premier weekend!

Your avatar makes me smile - sometimes 'cause of the silly tin hat, but mostly 'cause you're smiling back. :)

Spreading joy. That is what the foil hat is for. Smiling helps too :)

Probably gonna wait till next weekend when the crowds have (maybe) died down a bit.

But IMAX...ooh, good idea. Will have to see if it's playing locally.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Yay Yay Yay Yay Yay....bought my ticket yesterday...yay yay yay yay yay.

I'm not very excited at all. I hope this director does a better job of continuity than the last. Not a huge fan of the new Dumbledore. I expect Dumbledore to act the way he did in the last movie for the Order of the Phoenix movie when he is very distant towards Harry.

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

My wife and I are going next week when everyone in town has left for Thanksgiving (since we still do live in a college town). She's rereading the book to prepair for the movie and when she finishes up I'm going to reread it as well before we see the movie.:)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

You know, for a skydiving site, there sure are a lot of book geeks here! (I can say that since I am one too, right?) :$

And programmer geeks and music nerds and tv dorks. We got em all.

I probably read about 2 to 3 books every few weeks.