eeneR

Warning...if you move to Naperville

DO NOT I repeat DO NOT move into McDowell Place apartments.

I have lived here for a good 3 years now. Few months ago we had a change of management...and well since then I have had nothing but serious issues with them. The managment is completely incompetent and manipulative. I may have been lucky with the prior manager, I miss having her here. But these team is HORRIBLE. They are doing a fantastic job at making residents here feel unwelcome. I am not the only one unhappy.

I am soo angry right now. The first time they did this shit to me I let it go, but this time. No.

/venting....
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

the only reason to live in naperville is if you have kids and want them to go to really good schools... otherwise you are paying huge property taxes.

Um I dont pay property taxes Im in an apartment complex ;) Having 2 dogs i have a limited choice of apartments to live in. This happend to be one of the nicer ones for not too bad of a price...When I moved in 3 years ago the management rocked. That has recently changed....
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

someone brought this to my attention last night . Do you relize the boom in rental apts is gonna boom by say 250K in the next 2 weeks, I believe thats the number of displaced residents from hurrican katrena.
And not only that we're upon a new year and the pr for rentals is gonna go through the roof because noone can afford the real estate market.
So managment pschology yes. Piss um off and they will leave, we jack up the price and sit prettier. >:(>:(>:(>:( so sit tight, or get a camper and move to the DZ:)

the only reason to live in naperville is if you have kids and want them to go to really good schools... otherwise you are paying huge property taxes.

Um I dont pay property taxes Im in an apartment complex ;) Having 2 dogs i have a limited choice of apartments to live in. This happend to be one of the nicer ones for not too bad of a price...When I moved in 3 years ago the management rocked. That has recently changed....

Believe me, no matter WHERE you are, you are paying property taxes!
Living in an apartment means that you don't get to claim them on YOUR taxes, but the other guy does.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]