freeflir29

Holy shit..........BEER!!!!!

I for one think it is wrong.... that it got deleted, I for one want to know which skydivers are buying canopys and not paying for them, or which ones are selling trailors and not giving the goods.... sorry baby...
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

So I really do think that is the first thread I have ever had locked DELETED. Can anyone remember another? I'll bring plenty of Rolling Rock to the Farm Christmas Boogie. If you don't like Rolling Rock or you don't show up to collect. Piss Off! :ph34r:

Yeah Clay, H.H. has cut you some MAJOR slack in the past. J/K! ;) Personally, i don't think it was out of line, but then again i'm just a freaking observer and i've transgressed far worse than you ever have or will...hopefully! I wished i drank, i'd take you up on the beer, but i wouldn't drink any rolling rock whatever. One with such refined taste should only drink brew from only the finest of distilleries such as SHINER!

If this is the worst thing that happens to you this year, or all of next, i think you've got it made! B|

P.S. "Thank You" for your service overseas.
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"

Yeah Clay, H.H. has cut you some MAJOR slack in the past. J/K

Well actually, Clay HAS been cut some major slack over the years but only because lamb chops are tasty!:P

It matters not if people disagree or do not understand why threads get locked or deleted.
This ain't no damn democracy and...HH doesnt drag trash into your house, certainly its only right for him to expect the same here.
Sometimes its just plain better to sit on your hands;)

Yeah Clay, H.H. has cut you some MAJOR slack in the past. J/K <=========

Please see the J/K remark.

It matters not if people disagree or do not understand why threads get locked or deleted.
This ain't no damn democracy and

I am very aware of this. Thank You.

...HH doesnt drag trash into your house, certainly its only right for him to expect the same here.

I am also very aware of this, but again Thank You.

Sometimes its just plain better to sit on your hands ;)

I've tried that, it makes my ass go numb. (Wouldn't these remarks have been better served in a PM?) Again, Thank You for the advice, i'll take it into consideration.
-Richard-

I should have replied to his and apologize if I put a hole in your fense.;)

No problem. I guess you'll have to fogive me, but what does "putting a hole in one's fence" mean? I'm from a small town and i don't get out much so bear with me. :|
-Richard-