j0nes

Johnny Cash movie

I went to see Coldplay live and they did a fantastic rendition of Reign of Fire. I bought his greatest hits album after that and love it. Although I will probably wait to rent the DVD.

Wow. They really reenacted the entire movie? Not the greatest flick, but that is pretty damn cool.

Or did you, perhaps mean, RING of Fire? B|:P:ph34r:
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

Wow. They really reenacted the entire movie? Not the greatest flick, but that is pretty damn cool.

Yeppers. Gwyneth came out and acted with Chris. They had the dragons and everything. We kind of wondered what they were doing but it seems Gwyneth has taken some time off from acting after the baby was born and they want her to "sharpen the saw" before she takes another role. They thought the middle of the concert after the song Yellow was a perfect time to allow her an opportunity to act. Quite surprising but enjoyed by all. The concert lasted 4 hours.:|

----------------------------------------------------------

Uh, yeah...their rendition of Ring of Fire was good too. :ph34r:

Will definitely see it. Love the Man in Black, and Reese Witherspoon is on my "jump the fence" list. Can't go wrong!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I like her because I read in an interview that she likes Hamburger Helper Cheeseburger Mac and also Kraft Mac n' Cheese. She's a normal person!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Everytime I hear that song, I think of Preparation-H. I can't help it. [:/]

You're gonna need to switch your avatar to a new body part to make up for that one...:|
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

You're gonna need to switch your avatar to a new body part to make up for that one...:|

:D:D:D Which did you have in mind? :D:D:D

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

:D:D:D Which did you have in mind? :D:D:D

..............................................................................:$
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Will definitely see it. Love the Man in Black, and Reese Witherspoon is on my "jump the fence" list. Can't go wrong!

Okay, now that I've seen the movie, Reese has officially knocked Kate Winslet out of the top spot on my "jump the fence" list. Girl can sing!

Walk the Line is a great movie. Go see it.:)

Okay, now that I've seen the movie, Reese has officially knocked Kate Winslet out of the top spot on my "jump the fence" list. Girl can sing!

Not only that but she can act. The way she made a distinction between her stage persona and who she was off it was incredible.

The chemistry between Phoenix and Witherspoon was incredible and certainly the most compelling aspect of the film...oh, and the music.

I've been listening to the Folsom recordings since I saw it.

I've been listening to the Folsom recordings since I saw it.

Do you like "Flushed From The Bathroom Of Your Heart"? :D That's the only Johnny Cash song that I ever learned to play on my guitar (Hmm, must learn more)... I love the whole album though. I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die...