sioux

Trusting, or just a Farking Idiot...

I loaned my car to a friend that said he was in a pinch. I gave it to him on Saturday afternoon and he returned it on Monday at noon.

He drove 1600 kilometers (1000 miles!) in 48 fucking hours. He even laughed about how much fun it is to make donuts in the snow with it.

Maybe this should be a poll:
Too nice or complete idiot.

I don't know if this matters, but I am a girl and this is a guy so no chance of me punching his lights out....

I haven't seen such convoluted lines of conversation and such expert chronicling thereof since my days of all day bong marathons in college. ~ Lindercles

You are not an idiot. If he never did anything like this before, you had no way to know he would do it this time.

Don't let him do it again. He's has shown a complete lack of care for you, and it won't get any better. He's not your friend; lose him.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Thanks to those being supportive, but I agree with
Ummm....both?
Need a different, respectful friend?***

I share some of the blame somehow - though I never saw it coming. I am more mad at myself than him for some reason.

I didn't confront him. I just cut the conversation off when he got to the donuts part. He wants to borrow it again when I'm in the US. We all know what that answer will be >:(>:(

I haven't seen such convoluted lines of conversation and such expert chronicling thereof since my days of all day bong marathons in college. ~ Lindercles

I loaned my car to a friend that said he was in a pinch. I gave it to him on Saturday afternoon and he returned it on Monday at noon.

He drove 1600 kilometers (1000 miles!) in 48 fucking hours. He even laughed about how much fun it is to make donuts in the snow with it.

Maybe this should be a poll:
Too nice or complete idiot.

I don't know if this matters, but I am a girl and this is a guy so no chance of me punching his lights out....

some people just have a different idea of how to treat things! Being that this guy doesn't even have a car he probably is a chump, and has no idea how to be respectful of other people's property. He might not have done it on purpose or to piss you off. He is more than likley just a loser that doesn't think. I've known quite a few of those and unfortunatly lived with a few [:/] but partially your fault for not finding out why he needed it and where he was going with it. But if he is a pretty good friend you should say something like: What the Fuck asshole!!! where the fuck did you go, and why the fuck are you doing donuts in my car you stupid fucker, are you some kind of dipshit? and you want me to loan you my fucking car again? Let me show you how to stick out your thumb. (then flip him the bird and say Oops wrong digit) lwt me try that again)(then oops that finger just keeps popping up) then extend thumb. There we go finally got it. ;):D:D

***Glory Favors the Bold***

... He wants to borrow it again when I'm in the US. We all know what that answer will be >:(>:(

Take the keys and the distributor cap with you and hide the battery.:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

At least it came back in one piece, eh?

unlike this one http://www.thisisexeter.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=137199&command=displayContent&sourceNode=136986&contentPK=13582864&folderPk=79934

next time he asks to borrow your car give him the phone number for Hertz

John
----------------------------------------------------------------------
If you think my attitude stinks you should smell my fingers

I just got an SMS from him asking to borrow the car on Friday night to pick up the new girlfriend he scored on Sunday night (with my car). I am so ready to ... what did billvon say ... put the keepdown, or something? Anyway, I'm about to lose it....

I'll start memorising diver's keepdown, just in case I need some backup.