cocheese

Speaking of back packs...

What's the deal with people wearing back packs everywhere they go at the dz ? Even at the bonfire etc. And Cammel backs too... Are they going to dehydrate in 10 minutes ?
So what's in the bag bitches ? :D I guess it's better than a purse for the guys. But how much shit do people need to carry around ?
Their car is 200 feet away and there are enough liquids to go around at all times.
"Here, hold my purse." is something i never want to hear. :P

At a boogie it usually contains extra beverages from the car/campsite (particularly at LP where the campsite was a considerable hike from the bonfire).
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Well cocheese, personally I LOVE my camelback, because on a typical summer day without it, I drink ZERO water. Plus instead of buying bottles of water and leaving them all over the place and forgetting which is mine, I can just refill my camelback.

AND, I also carry a backpack at times to hold my camera, money, etc. And I have a fear of going somewhere and not having something I need. [I am also a chronic overpacker]

So :P;)