RkyMtnHigh

My baby Sis Had a BABY!!! YAY!

Congrats MissKriss!!!!!

Being of the male persuasion though...I have to say..."OUCH!"
:D:D

Hope you and "big boy" are doing well....

Oh, did the old man handle it well or did he pass out in the delivery room?:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Congrats to Miss Kriss and Hans. Hans did me a great favor and provided me with a nice recipe for a curry chicken dish that helped my wife through some stomach-upset. Hopefully, Hans will be providing the good Miss Kriss with fine dining - thus to be transferred into a high quality meal for junior.

Yeah, that's a challenge I'm putting out there for Hans. :P With Kris an Junior getting the benefit.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I was about to post a thread about the new Mini-Hans, and did a search and found this one.

CONGRATS HANS AND KRISTIN!
Who better to change diapers than JRAF? He knows how to separate SHIT from BULLSHIT!

Willem Frederick will be a strong and very smart little guy. Jraf is already planning on teaching him how to pack rigs. He will do his first tandem on his first birthday, and then be an expert sitflier by his third....

Daddy will nightly read to him from his extensive collection of WWII books. The kid will be the coolest Aryan in Orlando!

Best wishes from Uncle Marc and Tia Alysse from Barra de Tijuca Beach near Rio de Janeiro Brasil!

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton