skylord

Skylord Is Almost at 100!!

All,

As hard as it is to believe, I have 87 jumps and am fast closing on 100. Love to have as many as I can join me for number 100. It will be at Elsinore, so any and all here that can participate, let me know.

You all have read my posts, and I say that I would NEVER have continued in the sport without your mostly gentle :D comments and encouragement. Love you all, and let me know if you want to be here for my Century Load. :D

Bob
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

Wait for me! How does December 11 sound?

Frenchy,

Can you make it on the 10th?

And Sparky, yes I have one slot for an old man, problem is its mine :D. Come on out if you can make it!

Bob
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

Hey Bob,
Early congrats on your 100th. Wish I could come out and be in on the jump. Post pics of the pieing!
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***Going to Eloy by chance?
Unfortunately not. I am taking a break until Dublin but I hope to get out west some time next year. I've started BASE jumping and it's got me hooked.
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

100 jumps......wow, early congrat, when are you planning to do this at Elsinore? If I don't have a seminar that weekend, I'll be out there.

Alaura
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

All,

It's looking like December 10th, Elsinore. Frenchy, let me know, and I don't know how to ask in Mandarin. :D

I have to travel on the 11th.......Alaura, welcome! Judy, have you done a tube exit? This will be a fun jump!!

Bob
Bob Marks

Don't mean to bump this again, but I'm at 92 as of today. December 10th is looking good. Frenchy, can you make it???

Judy, I'm all about fun as you know!! :D So anyone who can join me for my 100th jump, it looks like sometime late morning/early afternoon December 10th.

Bob
Bob Marks

Judy, I'm all about fun as you know!! :D

please,,, :$,, how would I know what you like??

wish you were all about fun right now!!

OOps~~ who said that???

You did!!! So you're there, right???
Bob Marks

Alaura, welcome!

Awww....Thank you, looks like I will not be able to make a jump with you Bob.....I have a seminar scheduled for the 10th...all day :S. However, if you're hanging out afterwards then I can definitely join you and the group for a drink or 2 or 3.......:$ !

Alaura
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

When you doing it?

OK, I'm at 95, I am officially announcing sunset load, Saturday, December 10th at Elsinore for my little event. Anyone that can make it, let me know. Maybe I'll bring my tandem and AFF-1 video to show. Beth, can you be there? What about Frenchy?? Shark? Sparky?

The Century Man
Bob Marks

Going to be out at sea :(

Hopefully I can catch up with all of you soon, and here's an early congratulations for your 100th jump since I wont be here ;)

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.