The_Don

Rhonda lee. sex thread.

Here you go . let's see where it heads . post away boys & girls ! B|

Oh, why not.

I don't often miss an opportunity to say something nice about Rhonda Lea.

Yep, she's sexy. She's also really, really smart and has an incredibly beautiful and kind soul.

I've known her on the 'net for lotsa' years and even met her in person a couple of times. My opinion? If I was going to be stuck on a deserted island for a while and had a choice of who would be there with me, rl would be at the top of the list.

(of course, I'd consider myself lucky to make it into the top 100 of her list!!!)

Walt

She stated that she wants a sex thread . A real fuckin sex thread . Let's help her out. So .. what do we do ?:S:ph34r::D

i don't know man, she's far too much for a young catholic boy like me... she scares me. cookin all tha sea food and shit. talkin about all them orifices and shit. lordie sakes alive, makes my pee-pee quake just thinkin 'bout it.

-the artist formerly known as sinker

She stated that she wants a sex thread . A real fuckin sex thread . Let's help her out. So .. what do we do ?:S:ph34r::D

Thanks dude .. i think your the only one who knew what i was up to .. or got the jist of it ...
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

I'm guessing that everything we post here is subject to minute observation and analysis, so I'll just say this: heck. :P
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Here you go . let's see where it heads . post away boys & girls ! B|

You spelled my name wrong. :| But thank you for the thread.

I gotta tell ya, though, this ain't much of a sex thread. If this is the best y'all can do, I'm worried about the future of the human race.

I am.

rl

P.S. I didn't reply because I went to bed early. No sex, y'know?

P.P.S to K: Thanks, honey, but it's all good. Threads like this one are fine with me.
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Where's Caress? That girl will knock your socks off with her erotic (meaning down and dirty) input...

I'm a little too shy:$

I haven't seen such convoluted lines of conversation and such expert chronicling thereof since my days of all day bong marathons in college. ~ Lindercles