ccowden

Runners

Who knows, maybe by then I could do a 3:30! We'll see how I fare at the Myrtle Beach Half in February!
:)
btw: your Misfits avatar fucking rockS! "I want your skull"

Jen

You gonna do the Myrtle Beach half?? COOL

I'm shooting for the 10K. :)
I'll know better if I'll make it after xmas :S
See you there!
Scars remind us that the past is real

How long have you been running?Since like 1998... and it was painful when I started...

Do you run competitively or just for health? Mostly just health... I will occationally run in races and I have done a marathon (an likely will again... lately I've been naughty...

What is your favorite distance? I enjoy 6-10 miles the best... or 1-1.5 hrs...

How many miles a week do you average? I've only done one 5 mile race this month... but its just sooo cold... :S

What shoes do you run in? Asics GT 2XXX series... I think I've got a couple of pair of 2090s... I love the shoes but I often can't get them in my size locally, as I have short wide feet... (I wear 8EEs)

Personal best time in a race? Since no distance was specified my marathon PB (only so far) was 3:29:01

Do you belong to a running club? No but I used to juggle while running (to help occupy myself...)

Do you train with a heart rate monitor? I did when I was marathon training... I also have this neat Garmin GPS thing that's loads of fun... B|

What is your next goal as a runner that you feel you're capable of achieving? I want to get my dog in marathon shape so she can run one w/me too...

Scott
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

how long have you been running?
---Four years, three seriously.
do you run competitively or just for health?
---Competitively and for health. Luckily it cuts both ways.
what's your favorite distance?
---Favorite training distance is 10 miles, favorite race distance is 26.2. I do 5k, 4 mile, 10k, half marathons etc. too but I look at them as accessories to my marathon training.
how many miles a week do you average?
--- 50 - 70 when I'm not injured and not in post-marathon recovery mode
what kind of shoes do you run in?
---I alternate workouts between Asics Gel Nimbus (damn right they're tops) and Mizuno Wave Creation
more q's I'd be curious to see the answers to here:
- Personal best time in a race?
- Do you belong to a running club?
- Do you train with a heart rate monitor?
- What is your next goal as a runner that you feel you're capable of achieving?[email]

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

- Personal best time in a race? 39:20 10k / 1:04:38 15k

- Do you belong to a running club? No

- Do you train with a heart rate monitor? Not much, but I do on some treadmill workouts.

- What is your next goal as a runner that you feel you're capable of achieving? 3:30 marathon

I love to run. Love the way I feel during/after a run. But I'm not a serious runner. Only run like 3 miles a day. But may do the L.A. Marathon next year. Don't care about my time, will run and walk, just want to finish, just cuz it's on my to do list :)

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller