Kid_Icarus

Parachute / Skydiver X Mas ornament

I have a couple... santa under parachute is one of them... I don't remember where my wife got it though...

I've got one of those! I think, my wife got mine at the Hallmark store.

I think I got mine at the Hallmark Store, too!

I have several. I don't know where I got all of them, but it's a collection that's been growing for 11 years now! :)

I have a couple... santa under parachute is one of them... I don't remember where my wife got it though...

I think I got mine at the Hallmark Store, too!

I have several. I don't know where I got all of them, but it's a collection that's been growing for 11 years now! :)

I actually have 2. One is smaller than the other. I also have a very ugly, grotesque, paper mache(sp) clown under parachute in my shop. My wife, has a 'sick' sense of humor!:D

Chuck

Chuck

I think we have the same ornament! B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Chuck

How could that be???:o

Chuck

I think we have the same ornament! B|

I have more skydiving Santas then I know what to do with.... I put a bunch up on the tree but have a number of them still boxed up...... People find them and send they since I jump... The collection keeps growing it seems..

Scott
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Would anyone care to explain to me what Christmas, parachutes, and S'mores have to do with each other????

Well there's a whole line of S'mores stuff that seems to be coming out, including, to my great amusement, a S'mores maker. Because, apparently, the old fashioned way of using a bonfire/grill/stove burner/microwave to heat your marshmallows just won't do any more. And there's lots of those little s'more people floating around, too, apparently even on parachutes.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I have an airplane with Santa in freefall under it. But that's my only skydiving ornament, so if someone wants to send me more, pm me for my address...;)

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail