diverds

Poker Tourney Thursday, December 15th

The next tourney will be December 15th, 2005 at 9:00pm ET. This will be a Texas Hold'em no limit tourney. The buy-in is $10 plus a $1 fee that goes to Pokerstars (the site hosting the tourney).

To play you need to go to www.pokerstars.com and download their free poker software. They are a very popular and reputable online poker site. Install the software on your computer and set up an account. From the main lobby, select "Tourney" then "Private". Scroll down to December 15th and double click on "Skydive Radio's NL Texas Hold'em Tourney", then click on the "Register" button.

This weeks password is toggle.

Skydive Radio

hey dave,

if the loser's tourney is going to be a regularly scheduled event, it might be worth putting the start time for that game up as well...you know, for anyone who might be stuck missing the first tourney due to work.B|

bill "4J" o

You're purdy! And you play poker, skydive and an awesome cook? I must have died and gone to heaven!

By the way, I play as Jank Freefly and I will be there tonight to take y'alls money. I need $$$ for a few more Christmas gifts. I'm going to try the "drink a case of beer" stategy this week and see how it goes.

My Pokerstars name is JennX -- but...I won't be there tonight (guess that means someone else can take my spot at the final table;))

I will watching U2 and Kanye West tonight. :)
Oh, and for the record. Yes, Joel is going.
And no, I won't bring you a t-shirt Dave.

Oh, and one more thing...Ninjas ARE way cooler than pirates.

You're purdy! And you play poker, skydive and an awesome cook? I must have died and gone to heaven!

By the way, I play as Jank Freefly and I will be there tonight to take y'alls money. I need $$$ for a few more Christmas gifts. I'm going to try the "drink a case of beer" stategy this week and see how it goes.

Hmm...more Christmas gifts. Maybe I should let you win. ;)

As for the drink a case strategy, I drank a bottle of wine in the first hour of the last tourney and I still came in second so it must work! If I remember correctly, the afterparty was quite fun too. :)

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Bowling league cancelled tonight due to ice storm, so I'm in. Jumper12. I just want all of Seth's money.....y'all can have the rest. B|

Would it be considered bad form to dog the Huskers during the tourney, given that most of the players are from LSPC ? Tha Alamo Bowl is coming up, and us Wolverines still harbor pissed-off feelings from Frost's comments in 1998. >:(

:)

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Would it be considered bad form to dog the Huskers during the tourney, given that most of the players are from LSPC ?

Contrary to popular belief, not everyone who lives in Nebraska gives a crap about the cornhuskers. You won't bother Stump and I at all. Cory on the other hand....he might get a bit excited.

Skydive Radio

yo dave! i just started show #19...that music you heard was a "ring tone"...you hear that instead of the typical ringing sound. come on...all the cool kids have 'em! ;) i tried to pick up right when you hung up, but i had been drinking too much to remember that i was going to hear from you that night, so i didn't know who was on the other end. lemme know if you want a new sprint phone/contract and i'll do what i can to hook you up! B|

anyhow, see ya at the tables...18 peeps so far!

wish i could of played tonight but i am having a xmas party at the house.....bunch of fucking drunk skydivers i tell ya i am starting bowling thoise people are much quiter and easier to clean up after...

PS.. I LOVE LITTLE BOYS!!
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?