meloo09

Thieves make me so ANGRY!

A lil over 2 months ago I had my bike stolen from right outside my front door >:( The thing was D-locked to my balcony railing - lil buggers cut right through it. I think my neighbors heard every expletive in the world come out of my mouth when I discovered it gone. :D

g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

That sucks... I know what you mean. I was so unsettled by the fact that they had the audacity to come right up to my front door. I am now a freak about double/triple checking the locks on my door at night.

g

Did you see the movie Amelie?
you might get some cool Polaroids of your buddha sitting in various places around the world.... and one day he might show back up.

Regardless, think Karma, poor thieves.

:)

There was a real-life version of that ... these college kids from around here stole a garden gnome and took him on spring break. It got a lot of national publicity, actually.

Maybe Buddha is just going for a fun trip. If not, then >:(>:(>:(
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Sorry to hear, Em. You know, if the weather had been crappy, my first guess would be to expect a ransom note with a return address of the dz....gotta watch out for bored skydivers!

But, hey, since the weather is going to suck, now we have something to do this weekend....let's hunt the bastard down!

yeah, thieves friggin suck. at least you dont have it as bad as my girlfriend.

she just had a bunch of stuff stolen from her room while there was a party at her house: her ipod, her digital camera, her new perfume, and her laptop charger... so about $650 worth of stuff [:/]

I think my neighbors heard every expletive in the world come out of my mouth

that couldn't possibly be anything new to them..........:P
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

I think my neighbors heard every expletive in the world come out of my mouth

that couldn't possibly be anything new to them..........:P

Well, considering I only lived there for 1 month... I was trying to be polite :D

g

OK so my friend Patty Woods invites me to her christmas party, hanging out in the backyard drinking some beer, look over and behold that bee-otch stole my freekin buddha!

So revenge is on the way and better believe this dish is gonna be served cold.>:(
What you do speaks so loud, I cannot hear what you say.

Wait, hold on. So you're saying that your "friend" invited you to her christmas party where she had the buddha that she stole from you on display? That either super ballsy or really stupid.
Did you say anything? Did you get it back?
Either way, she better be getting some fish in her air ducts.

Wait, hold on. So you're saying that your "friend" invited you to her christmas party where she had the buddha that she stole from you on display? That either super ballsy or really stupid.
Did you say anything? Did you get it back?
Either way, she better be getting some fish in her air ducts.

The third alternative is that it was a joke.

Sounds like.
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Yeah, that's why I asked if she said anything. Because frankly, if she did say something and got all pissed and then her friend busted out laughing because it was a joke, that's a pretty funny scene.

But if she didn't say anything, and neither did her friend (and she didn't indicate if either happened) it may not have been a joke.

Either way, i'm damn curious!

Also, even if it was a joke, revenge is still in order. A revenge joke, of course, not fish in the air ducts.

Oh yeah the whole party was set up to see my face when I noticed the buddha. When I saw it she made a bee line for the house and locked me out.

It was a joke, all in good fun but buddhist or not I will make her pay.
What you do speaks so loud, I cannot hear what you say.