jdobleman

Happy Holidays Byronites, et al

Happy Holidays to my extended, dysunctional family. I was really looking forward to partying Saturday, had the Chateau Mad John ready, bought my exchange gift, had the goodies planned, then got a call at 10am that my mother-in-law, Tina's mom and a nice one, had fallen down that morning and was 911-d to the hospital. Tina had just left for Texas, so it was on me. Spent the next 10 hours at the hospital, most of the time in the Emergency room, until she was admitted at about 9pm.
CT shows fractured right hip and a 93 years old things don't look so good for her.

Anyway, sorry to miss partying with my Byron brethren, especially the Snow Whores, and now I'll have to wait for the stories. cya all in the new year.

madjohn

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

Happy Holidays to my extended, dysunctional family. I was really looking forward to partying Saturday, had the Chateau Mad John ready, bought my exchange gift, had the goodies planned, then got a call at 10am that my mother-in-law, Tina's mom and a nice one, had fallen down that morning and was 911-d to the hospital. Tina had just left for Texas, so it was on me. Spent the next 10 hours at the hospital, most of the time in the Emergency room, until she was admitted at about 9pm.
CT shows fractured right hip and a 93 years old things don't look so good for her.

Anyway, sorry to miss partying with my Byron brethren, especially the Snow Whores, and now I'll have to wait for the stories. cya all in the new year.

madjohn

No jumping due to rain, started partying early at the Krusi's, good food and an eventual sausage party in the hot tub with but one brave woman in a swimsuit joining the fray. Just about everybody stayed over.

Sounds like a tough way to spend a Saturday, MadJohn. I hope the prognosis is better than you think.

I also hope that you and your family (both the functional and dysfunctional one) have a great holiday season. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke