skydiverjerry

why accidents happen

just a theory but

A herd of skydivers can only move as fast as the slowest skydiver. And when the herd is skydiving, it is the slowest and weakest or dumbest that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest skydiver.

In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine.
conclusion
that is why you always feel smarter after a few beers."
Dumb or stupider skydivers are good for the sport.
Its not an accident it’s the Darwin system at work.
Actively help accidents along this will make skydiving safer for the survivors (if any)
We should encourage dumb skydivers to do dumb things.
Drink beer before you skydive it will make you smarter.

;);););)

feel free to move it now.
life is a journey not to arrive at the grave in a pristine condition but to skid in sideways kicking and screaming, shouting "fuck me what a ride!.

Reasons your post got removed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am posting this because a few people have gotten annoyed that their posts have been removed from this forum recently. I wanted to explain the things that may get your posts removed from this forum...

Finally, this forum is to discuss ACTUAL INCIDENTS. It should not be used to discuss more general equipment issues, or the accuracy of the press, or the philosophy of risk, or training programs. Please take such discussions to the appropriate forums. Posts on such topics will either be moved or deleted without warning.

Hey Look!

Three Greenie Wannabe's!

Talk to Sangrio if you want to moderate. :|

I highly doubt you do though. It is much more work than you can imagine!

Laters,

K-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B|

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

I like it! IT's gonna get moved though, this place is hollowed ground, I understand why the other are upset. That was funny

Someone dies, someone says how stupid, someone says it was avoidable, someone says how to avoid it, someone calls them an idiot, someone proposes rule chan