NoShitThereIWas

Tasty cover of Parachutist this month

Alrighty then, it is nice to see some old friends hybriding together and Chop Chop's name as vidiot for the cover of Parachutist. You Go Chop Chop!!! B|

I kinda miss skydiving with Chop Chop. There are blue skies over here in Missouri though (when it is not winter ;)).

So ... Hi to Chop Chop and Iwan and Plaything and Geno and all of the rest of the Cali folk. Good to see Keith and Chris Q still flying too! Lookin good B|
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

That suit that JP is wearing? That's a very limited edition Bytch cut. So of course he looks good. :ph34r:

i was hoping to geta limited edition bytch suit for this stinking sinker... i called flite suit on monday to talk to you and you were NOT THERE!!!! when did you stop working there???

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

when did you stop working there???

A couple of weeks ago, when I was told my services were no longer needed. The details do not need to be publicly aired as there are no hard feelings on either side.

Order away. With or without me, Flite Suit builds sweet jumpsuits.

Yeah.

Who had the hardest slot on that thing?

ME!

You try getting out of a Kingair with a fox on your back and then getting a double foot dock on the best camera geek on the planet while some head-down loonie zooms past in perfect timing with Roy's tongue.

Argh.

Nice suit, though. The way the Flite Suit alien spreads across my authority belly is quite fetching.

:P

:)
That was a great cover pic! Congrats to all in the skydive.

Question of the day...I've tried a few rodeo dives, me being the horse. Our exits are always pretty solid, but don't ya know, the spin begins!

Who's likely causing the spin, the horse or rider????

Beautiful Landings!

Streaker
Have a yippee ki ya day!

:)
That was a great cover pic! Congrats to all in the skydive.

Question of the day...I've tried a few rodeo dives, me being the horse. Our exits are always pretty solid, but don't ya know, the spin begins!

Who's likely causing the spin, the horse or rider????

Beautiful Landings!

Streaker

It's a lot like controlling a tandem, but the weight is on your back. Tell your rider to keep their spine aligned with yours and then just fly it. Tight suit on the rider and baggy on the horse makes things easier.