J.Huff

Kurupee Customer Service

Does anyone know a way of making direct contact with Kurupee?

I made an order/purchase approx. 7 weeks ago and have attempted to contact them regarding a change or even approx completion date for 3 weeks with no response. No return on the phone messages or emails.

The website says delivery in 3 weeks, but I didn't expect it to be this big of a hassle just to make contact with a company.

Good luck with that. Why is it that so many jumpsuit manufacturers have such shit customer service? It seems like a running theme. There are some that have excellent customer service but some of them are really piss poor.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Does anyone know a way of making direct contact with Kurupee?

I made an order/purchase approx. 7 weeks ago and have attempted to contact them regarding a change or even approx completion date for 3 weeks with no response. No return on the phone messages or emails.

The website says delivery in 3 weeks, but I didn't expect it to be this big of a hassle just to make contact with a company.

Send an email to cancel the order. If they charged your credit card dispute the charges. They can't charge your card if they can't prove delivery.
Contact Julio at Liquidsky to make a jumpsuit for you and I can guarantee you you'll have a new jumpsuit in less than 3 weeks.
Prolly more like 1 week if you don't go crazy on the design.
I'll have to say though when I ordered from Kurupee they were pretty fast and answered all of my emails promptly.

When I ordered a suit from them and it was 3 weeks late they told me it shipped from their place on time but shipping from south Africa can take time and can not be traced. They blamed it totally on the postal service and the second I had an issue with the suit I never could get anyone to answer.
Kirk

I'm not so much worried about the time frame.....well, I wasn't until now. I just am amazed at the lack of communication or even the ability to contact them.

I'll look in to liquid sky...

I was placing an order with Ourgan, but at last minute changed my mind and decided to save a little money....Afterall, I'm not wanting anything custom, just a well fit FF suit.

and why didn't you asked us for a quotation ?

it seems like people think that we don't know how to do a simple jumpsuit :ph34r:

blue skies !

--------------------------------------------------
I never used 2 rocks to start a fire ... this is called evolution !

I'll second the Liquid Sky remark. Julio and Co. are fantastic and his customer service is probably the best in the suit business.

I needed a quick repair done last week and he had my suit back to me in Hawaii within 7-days and included some new mods free of charge. And let me add, my Liquid Sky suit has over 500 jumps and still looks fantastic... exceptional workmanship.
Don't be sexist… Broads hate that.

Look at Freak n' Suits too. I wanted a really cheap freefly suit. Kurupee was the cheapest I could find, but I ended up getting measured by Angela from Freak n' Suits in person while I was in FL. I wasn't really picky about it because I was really looking for something to throw over my clothes when I don't want booties. Anyway, she did a really nice job. I told her what colors I wanted, but she designed it. I didn't know what I was getting until it arrived. She did a great job. Looks great and fits great. And it was quite a bit cheaper than almost every other freefly suit I could find.

Dave

and why didn't you asked us for a quotation ?

it seems like people think that we don't know how to do a simple jumpsuit :ph34r:

blue skies !

Actually I was in contact with Ouragan and it appeared to be too much of a hassle to get my questions answered. I love the suits that I've seen and for the price, they should be flawless...

Great suits w/out a doubt, but just not sold on 'em right now...but who knows.....at this point anyone is up for my business except KURUPEE.

I have had two friends who have ordered KURUPEE and have nothing but good things to say..considering the price. But certainly they need to learn how to pick up a phone or return an email. Just give a customer a heads up....or take down their site.

I called LIQUIDSKY and spoke with Julio. What great customer service!
Most likely I will order from Julio based upon that fact alone. There is a lot to be said for good customer service. Even if the product doesn't always come out as expected, customer service sells me everytime.