Chizazz

Hostel

Anybody have a review or, better, a synopsis of the plot? I'm interested, but lazy.

I read something about that other scary movie that's out now -- Wolf Creek -- that said the reviewer walked out because it became a gratuitous rape/murder fest.

So, naturally, now I want to see it! :D

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

I stayed in a nasty Hostel in Mendoza, Argentina (stay away from Uvas!!!!) and got a skin virus thing called ptyscoriacis rosea (sp?) which is basically chicken pocks without the itchiness. The best part was trying to find a doctor who didn't think I was having an allergic reaction, I finally found a dermatologist that knew what it was after like 3 weeks. It was pretty freaky.

No, I'm not going to see the movie.

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

Yeah, I saw Wolf Creek the other day. It was pretty gruesome. I considered leaving, but stuck it out. It was well done for what it was, I guess...it was just really, really wrong.

-S

I'm a big baby when it comes to scary movies. Tarantino is balls to the wall the most graphic director / producer in the biz right now. So I'm sure this movie is going to be terrifying.

I may wait till it's on cable or out on dvd.. that way I can watch it from my couch. :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

wolf creek was THE worst movie i think i have ever seen... it was so bad that more than half of the audience got up and left before it was even halfway over... do yourself a favor and do not waste your precious time on that piece of crap!
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

Don't give him too much sympathy. It was probably just friction burns he got while climbing a tall chick. he's not as innocent as he looks:)

Shane is right here, people. I named my bastard son well...
:D
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Don't give him too much sympathy. It was probably just friction burns he got while climbing a tall chick. he's not as innocent as he looks:)

Shane is right here, people. I named my bastard son well...
:D

Sigh. I didn't go out with ANOTHER tall chick, it was the one of the ones from before again. And it's over now...again.

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."