love2flyhigh

MY NEW MICRON

WOO HOO! My MICRON V310 is in AND EARLY It is tye dye black and royal blue with a split lightining and in the split lightning it is tye dye red and yellow along with the pillows. It will providing a home for a new Sabre2 150 and an optimum 143! I wish I could see the damn thing but I will be back to the DZ in MAY after I get back from IRAQ. I WILL BE ONE JUMPING FOOL. I would just like to say the UPT has been so helpfull and if you are military the will give you a 35% discount also if you need a canopy and are in Hawaii Jason Askeruth is just KICK ASS up at SkyDive Hawaii. Well anyway BLUE SKIES

ERIC

First Eric, as a Vietnam era veteran (USAF Thailand 71-72 74-75) Thank you for your service to your country. Congrats on the new gear. Even though the V310 Micron is actually made for a regular PD143R reserve, I think you will find that the Optimum 143 fits in the container better as the freebag is made for a V308 (PD126R reserve) and a V310. Also the Optimum in the V310 is not to soft or to hard in this container and you like that the container doesn't fell like a brick on your back. Your rigger will appreciate packing it also. I have a V310 with an Optimum 143 and it just feels much better with the Optimum, Looks great also.

Chris