vt1977

BPA AGM - the list

Come on Vicki, this is the UK, your not in the states anymore....and as I recall the Hannover is a bit on the pretentious side.

And I'd be amazed if you're able to walk afterwards!

hey, I'm trying to make at least one dance this year.:$

Come on Vicki, this is the UK, your not in the states anymore....and as I recall the Hannover is a bit on the pretentious side.

I meant unable to walk due to quantity of wine consumed, most definitely not due to quantity of food consumed! :P:D:S It would be nothing short of a miracle if you could stomach any significant quantity of what we’re gonna be fed! ;)

Vicki

hehehehe that lobby brings back memories of sitting there at 3 in the morning with the courtesy phone ringing random guests....

er... no one here got a phone call from someone with a russian accent asking about bacon sandwiches at 3am last year did they?

He he he, and I was meaning that a such a "posh" venue as the Hanover would throw a fit when they saw the kid on the pizza scooter turn up.

But wouldn’t it be worth it for the laugh?! :D

But your right about the quantity too. All the more room for beer:)

Hell yeah! Although I may see if I can get away with having a pint glass at dinner... for my wine! :P

Vicki

This is gonna be soooooo much fun!!!! Cant actually believe the hannova hotel is hosting this again...didnt they learn last year!? :D:D

If skydivers cant jump they get very very drunk and do naughty stuff! ;) Enough said! :P

Bxxx
------------------------------------------------------------

"This isn't flying...it's falling with style!" Buzz Lightyear - Toystory 1

no way:S taste like.... and make you fart and smell like ####B| but i do indeed enjoy a good breakfast... im just wondering why you always drink beers to breakfast,or if it were just that funny trip last time:ph34r::D

i just cant wait until feb...

"UK hold on to your pink hat,Faber is on his way"(and i already payed the tickets so ill come no matter what;))

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

stomach lining outing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

isnt that what happens AFTER you've been drinking a lot - some of your stomach lining gets an outing?

it may also apper after have eate curry:ph34r::D

Stay safe
Stefan Faber