lisamariewillbe

Ways to piss off a man ... let me count thee ways

I also have a real intolerance towards those who are apparently incapable of taking the time to formulate an argument, but who insist on arguing anyway. The "scattershot, free association, whatever comes to mind" mode of argument drives me insane.

Juanesky is well aware of this.

As well as a few others........I would wager;)

Actually, they're well aware they're driving me insane, but they don't realize it's because they're illogical and disorganized. They think it's because I disagree with them.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

oh and because she's not acting, there can be *no* action. yeah right. takes 2 to tango. doesn't matter if she never acts on the interest, if he does. the naievety (sp?) really kills me though, "i've known him for a year, he's never tried anything" sure...you can't know whats in his head anymore than i can. problem is i'm also a guy, so i believe "i know what all guys think". why would she spend time around a guy whom she believes is interested in her, even though she refuses to act, when she's already in a relationship with another guy? to me, that's the $64K question, it's like deliberately putting yourself in the fire, just to see if you'll get burned or not. i'd prefer a little respect from my SO and i'd appreciate it if she spent her time around people that weren't interested in getting her pants while she's with me.

for what it's worth, i never restrict, never works. i'm not her mother/father, i have no standing to restrict. but i wont tolerate being played. i'm not an idiot, don't treat me like one. if she wants to spend her time with tons of other guys, then she obviously doesn't need to spend time with me.

/look! you found my pissed off button, lol.
Does whisky count as beer? - Homer
There's no justice like angry mob justice. - Skinner
Be careful. There's a limited future in low pulls - JohnMitchell

It sounds like you've been burned by infidelity before, and for that I really am sorry. If you've made a commitment to someone and are honoring that commitment, that's got to hurt.

But... the way you presented it in your first post indicated that her choosing to hang out with her male friends was the problem, or the fact that they might find her attractive was the problem.

No, the problem was that she chose to be unfaithful. Whether that's "easy" (male friend who is already interested that you already spend a lot of time with) or "difficult" isn't really the issue. She chose to cheat.

I have no idea what your relationships are like, and whether it's a function of the relationship itself or her own trust/self-esteem issues that led her to cheat. But the fact that she had male friends was just a symptom, not the problem.

I have *lots* of male friends (hell, I'm a woman in skydiving, it's hard not to). I flirt a lot. Some of those male friends might even be interested in dating me if I were single. Some of them (or some random other guy) might hit on me. So what? I'm also in a committed relationship, and I don't act in any way that's disrespectful of my boyfriend or our relationship. If I do, I expect him to call me out on my behavior.

If a time comes that I decide I'm more attracted to one of my male friends than I am to my boyfriend, well, that indicates I've got some talking to do with my boyfriend, and if there's problems in my own relationship, I'll deal with those before I drag someone else into the situation. Your ex(es?) didn't do that, and that sucks.

Some of those male friends might even be interested in dating me if I were single. Some of them (or some random other guy) might hit on me. So what? I'm also in a committed relationship, and I don't act in any way that's disrespectful of my boyfriend or our relationship.

i like you nwflyer. that's all i needed to hear. honestly, that's pretty much it. call me simple, i suppose.

blues to you, and have a good holiday weekend
Does whisky count as beer? - Homer
There's no justice like angry mob justice. - Skinner
Be careful. There's a limited future in low pulls - JohnMitchell

I have *lots* of male friends (hell, I'm a woman in skydiving, it's hard not to). I flirt a lot. Some of those male friends might even be interested in dating me if I were single. Some of them (or some random other guy) might hit on me. So what? I'm also in a committed relationship, and I don't act in any way that's disrespectful of my boyfriend or our relationship. If I do, I expect him to call me out on my behavior.

You rock girl! :)

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky..." - Jimi Hendrix

Ask: "What are you think?"

Yes, there is nothing like leaving "ing" off of a word to piss me off bigtime!":D

Walt

:D:D:D:D
Something along the same line: My husband always says "Costcos" instead of "Costco" It drives me FREAKIN' insane!!! The other day I caught him though - little bastard was trying to get my goose. He was talking about going to Costco and he said it with the stinkin' "s" on the end and as I was turning to get ready to yell at him and correct him in a very nagging, wife voice, I caught his sly little grin as he quickly tried to look away as if he hadn't said "Costcos" on purpose. MEN!

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky..." - Jimi Hendrix

Tell them to stop and ask for directions.

I have no problem stopping to ask for directions.. :P

Offer to help when they're assembling something.

I don't generally have trouble following the directions... yes I read the instructions... :D

Withhold sex.

I'm not getting any now and I'm surviving.... do your worst.:ph34r:
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

or ask for compassion :| they dont like that either

A good man would already be truthful and honest... as for asking for compassion, you'd already have it... unless you're dating the wrong kind of man....
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

Way too pissed off a man .

* Bear false witness that ends in him doing time. This one is guaranteed to piss off just about anybody.

We're being sexist here. Try to keep up. :|

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

and because I know there are people who do use that as a negotating technique. Not cool in a healthy relationship.

I completely agree.

But this reminds me of a hilarious clip I saw for a divorce court show. The guy showed the judge his calander of "mutually approved days to have sex" given to him by his wife. Only holidays were marked. :D Then when asked if that was really set in stone, he said, "Yes, but you see I also have 4 free days/yr that I can use any time I want".

What a lucky man![:/]:D
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.