TomAiello

CBS: The Courier

Does anyone know anything about this show?

No, but I can tell you they don't know jack about CQB(close quarters battle) by the way they moved into that compound---straight up amateurs;)

Is this supposed to be a trailer for an upcoming show?
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Does anyone know anything about this show?

No, but I can tell you they don't know jack about CQB(close quarters battle) by the way they moved into that compound---straight up amateurs;)

If it's not a violation of some security thing, care to expand for those of us with no experience that are reguarly getting are asses handed to us by our nieces and nephews in the current batch of FPS games? :)
-Blind
"If you end up in an alligator's jaws, naked, you probably did something to deserve it."

Well for starters, you just don't go running into rooms waving guns everywhere,even though Hollywood seems to think it looks good, and you sure as hell don't move as an individual. Explaining CQB cannot be covered in a few posts as it takes weeks of training everyday to teach the basics to people and years to master. Done correctly, it happens extremely fast but fluid, no spastic gun waving or "Pee Wee Herman" running. It is a meticulously well choreographed ballet of violence that happens so fast, that to the untrained eye it is over just as it begins.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Explaining CQB cannot be covered in a few posts as it takes weeks of training everyday to teach the basics to people and years to master.

Ah well, I guess I'll just resign myself to getting owned at BHD, and BF 2. :)
-Blind
"If you end up in an alligator's jaws, naked, you probably did something to deserve it."

Is this supposed to be a trailer for an upcoming show?

and how the hell would you know... oh wait...nevermind :S

just kiddin' Scott (honest)
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

Looks like some new teasers were added, it appears this is going to be a marketing camp for the pontiac torrent. Here is a good picture of the Jeb-look-alike, someone who knows him better than I could probably say if that is really him.

here

Air dates are :

1/24-1/26, 1/27, 1/29-30, 2/01.