McDuck

Free AlexCrowley!

Why don't you put yourself in the man's place that is the topic of this whole thread? Have you even considered how he feels? I thought not.

I'm done with this, i've said all i'm going to say. This whole thread is a waste of bandwidth.

In about 10 minutes i'm taking my wife and children and grandchildren out to dinner at a high end resturant, so stab me in the back every chance you get while i'm gone.

Later.
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"

I don't post in speakers corner and I'm not afraid of the dentist. Both of those things are now true of Alex too. This is only a website so I don't take it too seriously.

I like Alex's posts though. Except for the new fluffy ones. They are a bit concerning.

Yet another Edit. Woops
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

In about 10 minutes i'm taking my wife and children and grandchildren out to dinner at a high end resturant, so stab me in the back every chance you get while i'm gone.

hmm... I wonder just what point that waste-of-bandwidth statement was all about.

we are all so impressed that you're A) old, and can B) brag about high dollar dining.

others of us partake of the same w/o such braggery and probably enjoy it more since we're not interested in others looking at us while doing so.

edited for grammar.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

I like that idea.

My darling Kallend,

This is a lighthearted show of affection for Alex. If you want to lobby for a free-for-all, start your own thread ...just don't. I don't want to see you get spanked too for fomenting insurrection.

There is a free-for-all already. It's rec.skydiving. If you can't handle Snuffy :S, I hereby give unto you alt.sex.skydiving.bondage :D. God only knows, it's appropriate for your purposes.

Hugs and kisses,
Rhonda Lea
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

...so stab me in the back every chance you get while i'm gone.

I overlooked that little bit. Why in the world did you say that? (we need a scratches head emoticon)

I don't consider you an enemy by any means but that statement reminded me of the fun happy character Stabby McKnife.

My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Don't know him very well but he seems like a nice enough guy from the few posts I have seen. I am too new here to have an opinion that holds any weight, but I do hope the guy does get another chance. Wish you luck Alex.

Cheers,

Richards
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

hmm... I wonder just what point that waste-of-bandwidth statement was all about.

I thought as much.

we are all so impressed that you're A) old, and can B) brag about high dollar dining.

I'm glad, this means i've achieved my objective by charming people i don't even know. That is if your facetious enough to believe all that.

others of us partake of the same w/o such braggery and probably enjoy it more since we're not interested in others looking at us while doing so.

You got me confused with someone else i can assure you. I don't go anywhere to "Be Seen" I'm not running for office in case you haven't noticed. For all you know, a "High End" resturant is Sonic Drive In for me. So you've assumed whatever you think from that point on. I could care less about bragging, i'm just too goddamn old cheif.
-Richard-

I'm glad, this means i've achieved my objective by charming people i don't even know. That is if your fecitious enough to believe all that.

1. That is not a word. I think you mean facetious.

2. Based on the context I believe you do not know the meaning of the word.

:S
"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken

Based on the context I believe you do not know the meaning of the word.

fa·ce·tious

adjective

Definitions:

supposed to be funny: intended to be humorous but often silly or inappropriate

[Late 16th century. < French facétieux < facétie "joke" < Latin facetia < facetus "graceful, witty"]

fa·ce·tious·lyadv
fa·ce·tious·nessn

You sure i don't know the definition? I might not, but YOU do....NOW that is. I really have better thing to do than enter a verbal sparring match with you, your obviously unarmed and i wouldn't want to aid and abet you in making more of a fool of yourself than you already have. Your doing fine all by yourself. G' Day.
-Richard-

As my dear friend, and team captain, Jumper03 would say, "Damn the maneuvers!"

Alex, say the word and you can have your own forum and mod privileges at sonicbeef.com, you know, just so you know you'll always be welcome (and in charge) somewhere in the ether(net).

Seriously.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

As my dear friend, and team captain, Jumper03 would say, "Damn the maneuvers!"

Alex, say the word and you can have your own forum and mod privileges at sonicbeef.com, you know, just so you know you'll always be welcome (and in charge) somewhere in the ether(net).

Seriously.

mcduck, you rock. and sonic beef vids on sdmovies kick ass too.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

your obviously unarmed

Does this one get an irony score?

lol! off the charts man, off the charts.

Yeah, it's off the charts.:D:D All while I ran out to get some McDonalds and fill-up the gas tank I had a thought. "Perhaps he meant fatuous. It would be the more appropriate word. Facetious just seems like such an inappropriate word for the apparent meaning."

Fatuous:
1. Vacuously, smugly, and unconsciously foolish.
2. Delusive; unreal: fatuous hopes

I guess now we know.

ah.. c'est la vie...[:/]
"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken

Dude, Micro is the HEAT! You're on for mod status over there too. Name your forum. B|

...and thanks, my friend.
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

Dude, Micro is the HEAT! You're on for mod status over there too. Name your forum. B|

Micro the Moderator. :S

Y'know, Kevin....

...you have lost your mind. :D:D:D

OMG!
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

...and thanks, my friend.

got one for sexy catholic school girls?

Edit: [david bowie] rl, you just shut yo' mouth [/david bowie]

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

BWAHAHAHAHA!

And I personally think Mico'd make a GREAT moderator...especially since we don't limit the whole free speech thing over there. :P

"Sexy Catholic Girls Forum - moderated by Micro, Male Lesbian" :D

OOH! And...

"If you don't like it, you can get the EFF OUT! Or, you know, post your difference of opinion and stuff." Moderated by AC. B|

BWAHAHAHAHA!

And I personally think Mico'd make a GREAT moderator...especially since we don't limit the whole free speech thing over there. :P

"Sexy Catholic Girls Forum - moderated by Micro, Male Lesbian" :D

[austin powers] Grrr baby, very Grrrrrrrrrrr [/austin powers]

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...