bazelos

Piercing?

MAMA you're still hot and looking good keep it. 40 isn't old I have and ex who will be turning 40 next month.

I'm not one for piercings on a women unless it is her ears or belly button. I feel a small hoop in the belly button on a nice stomach is extreamly sexy.

CSA #699 Muff #3804

BZ~
so you took the more "personal" piercings out for your girlfriend ~ that's very nice! a friend of mine has a couple manly piercings & his girlfriend says it hurts her too.

i have a hard time taking out piercings (especially ones that were painful & a bitch to heal) because then i feel like i've gone through all that crap with no end result :S did you feel that too?

~hollywood

Especially the pa, I can't tell you how much getting it stretched hurts! I'd like it if my girl would like it and made sex even better for her, but I can't have everything I guess.
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

Well, I don't have any 'hidden' piercings, but I do have my labret. I love it. The only thing that sucks is that I play with it so much that sometimes my jaw hurts. And after heavy make out sessions my lip will be a little sore from her hitting the barbell. But other than that, it's great and when I take it out it just doesn't feel right.

In reply to Homer, I can't believe he didn't like the tongue piercing while receiving head! The girl must've been terrible at giving oral sex. I love getting head from a girl with a tongue piercing. Feels great, and adds a little twist. And kissing a girl with a tongue piercing is fun. I've found they love when you play with the ring inside of their mouth.

Piercings are cool B|

In reply to Homer, I can't believe he didn't like the tongue piercing while receiving head! The girl must've been terrible at giving oral sex. I love getting head from a girl with a tongue piercing. Feels great, and adds a little twist. And kissing a girl with a tongue piercing is fun. I've found they love when you play with the ring inside of their mouth.

As I said she gave me the worst head I have ever had and I have been the first for a couple and they did better jobs. Who knows it might be enjoyable with someone who knows how to use it.

CSA #699 Muff #3804

They got these piercing/tattoo parlors in my neighborhood: about half a dozen of them in the small downtown area.

Beats the shit out of me how people pay all that money to have stuff done to them that wouldn't have been tolerated at Abu Ghraib prison!:S:S
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

I have both of my nipples pierced, and have had no problems at all, even with my sometimes less than ideal openings. Then again, I've had then for many years, so they are very thoroughly healed. I would feel bad for anyone with fresh piercings. When I first got mine pierced, I would have to tape them down when I went to sleep, since the pain of having them jostled would wake me up.