bazelos

Piercing?

ROY how the F@#% are you. You need to get your A$$ down and jump sometime. It's been so long I figured you quit the sport.

Sorry, back on topic I received a BJ once and NO! I didn't like the tongue piercing. Did I mention she also gave me the worst head I have ever had.

CSA #699 Muff #3804

i have 6 not-so-typical piercings & i feel naked (metaphorically) without them...... did you not feel the same? you get to used to always seeing your body with the metal, and sub/consciously adjust to them (like i sleep on my right side to avoid the left ear piercings). I THINK if you get piercings for the right reasons, then you'd miss them a lot :( what do you think?

~hollywood

see the world! http://gorocketdog.blogspot.com

I wouldn't say I am "into" piercings, but my girlfriend has both nipples done (done before we met) and I went with her and got my left nipple pierced. I do like having it, although there seems to be always maintenance to do for it -- to keep it from getting sort of crusted in place and all. Always with the Bactine to keep it moist.

I've had it since June 19th, and whenever I think it's totally healed, it seems to have the wound channel get torn up again... But at least it doesn't hurt at all. It's sort of fun to fiddle with. :)
-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

Piercings are fun. I've stayed away from anything visual as I like to look normal. I've only got 4 right now but thinking about getting some more. My favorite right now is my 8ga Apadravya (basically a vertical barbell though the head of the penis). Probably going to get that stretched to a 6ga barbell.

Kinda thinking about getting a Frenum ladder but might just break the whole looking normal thing and getting my ears pierced (eventually want to get some medium sized plugs).

So yes you could say I like piercings,
MrGrinch

i have 6 not-so-typical piercings & i feel naked (metaphorically) without them...... did you not feel the same? you get to used to always seeing your body with the metal, and sub/consciously adjust to them (like i sleep on my right side to avoid the left ear piercings). I THINK if you get piercings for the right reasons, then you'd miss them a lot :( what do you think?

~hollywood

I know how you feel. I have had my belly button pierced since I was 15 and they made me take it out when I had surgery. I felt naked with out it and was so nervous it would close up I made them put a peace of tube in it's place. It's funny but, after my surgery I could not find a single person that could put it back in and I ended up having a taped up piece of tubing in my belly button until I was well enough to replace it on my own.
Fly like a girl

Many reasons why I took the off, I took my tongue piercings off because I kept on playing with my tongue a lot in my sleep (I guess..) and every time I would wake up they would feel (I had two bars, my girl liked it a lot hehe) pretty bad, unfomfortable. It was my first piercing, a tongue piercing, but it was crooked and as I have a mania about things being streigh I took it off. I then did it again, and took it off again, then did it another two times, so in total that's 4 times getting a needle through my tongue!
Then I took my nipple piercings off as, after 6 whole months, they still hadn't heal up, and on one of them there was even a lump (not serious but still) so it had to go. I did my labret in the middle but I didn't quite like it, so I did it again but at the side this time (like a Maddona, but not in the upper lip, the lower one), then a year or so after I had to take a 360o xray of my teeth, and I had to take it out, then I couldn't put it back, and the hole was gone :(
Then comes the pa, which isn't really gone as I had an 8mil bcr in it, so it got stretched so so much that the freaking hole will never close (mr fountain here) but I had to take the jewlery off as my girl would complain that it hurts. But she would still say it hurts even after I took it out so I guess it wasn't the piercing.

It did feel very weird when I started taking them off, and I'd like to have some of them back, but now I also donate blood so if I where to get pierced I wouldn't be able to donate neither blood or plasma for another 6months to one year, so that's one more reason.
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

I had my belly button pierced back during the start of high school.. I got rid of it as soon as the fad caught on and everyone else got one.

Then I got my tongue pierced when I was in year 12 at boarding school. My dad saw it when he came for my graduation so I was forced to take it out. I had it out for the summer holidays and got it done again the day my dad left Sydney (he went to drop me for uni). Managed to keep it hidden from him for a year... I took it out at the end of my freshman year as the plane was taking off to go back home - I guess I just kind of mentally outgrew it.

I wouldn't say I am "into" piercings, but my girlfriend has both nipples done (done before we met) and I went with her and got my left nipple pierced. I do like having it, although there seems to be always maintenance to do for it -- to keep it from getting sort of crusted in place and all. Always with the Bactine to keep it moist.

I've had it since June 19th, and whenever I think it's totally healed, it seems to have the wound channel get torn up again... But at least it doesn't hurt at all. It's sort of fun to fiddle with. :)
-

How does a nipple ring "work" with skydiving harnesses? I guess the thought of the main lift webs being so close to it scares me.

I have a belly button piercing that I got a few years ago. Someone told me that no woman over 40 should ever have a belly piercing so maybe I should take it out!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

My belly button is pierced too, age has nothing to do with it. I am 38. If you can "pull it off" and you like it, leave it alone. I enjoy buying different things for it during the summer since I wear a two piece, it looks cool AND sexy, or so I think.:$

B
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

How does a nipple ring "work" with skydiving harnesses? I guess the thought of the main lift webs being so close to it scares me.

When i first got mine done, i had a couple openings that let me know they were there. No problems since. I do have a friend however that we call "Gimple" cause he had one ripped out. :o

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

When i first got mine done, i had a couple openings that let me know they were there. No problems since. I do have a friend however that we call "Gimple" cause he had one ripped out. :o

Ouch...

I joked that if I got a nipple piercing, I would grab a roll of gaff tape and tape it down... That is why.

I have had 12 earrings in my ears since I was 15 (8 on one side, 4 on the other) and I just recently took out 7 of them. I started a part-time job that says I can only have two in each ear. I feel wierd without them b/c they've been in my head for so long. I've already been told "it looks better" and I "look more feminine". Meh, whatever.

I also have my tongue and nose pierced. I wouldn't give either of those up. I really like both of them.

...the door was open

SKYDIVERGIRLS.COM

girls don't have to worry because of bras -- woo hoo! but i know a guy who puts tape over both nipples to prevent anything catching..... good idea too!

~hollywood

BZ~
so you took the more "personal" piercings out for your girlfriend ~ that's very nice! a friend of mine has a couple manly piercings & his girlfriend says it hurts her too.

i have a hard time taking out piercings (especially ones that were painful & a bitch to heal) because then i feel like i've gone through all that crap with no end result :S did you feel that too?

~hollywood

BAHAHAHAHA, I love that story. But if I recall correctly, he was jumping without a shirt. As long as you've got something covering your nips, it should be fine.