sidewalk

MUSE

I've seen them live twice and they were fantastic both times, Matthew Bellamy (the lead singer) sounds as good vocally and on the piano live as he does on the albums.

I actually thought they were better live than the Chili Peppers live (yes I know that is sacrilege! :D).

Edit: for shocking grammar!

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~

yeah I know, I saw them originally back in 02 (might even have been 01 actually) before they were really mainstream, not long after they released Origin of Symmetry at the London Arena, and they were fabulous. The place was full of goths and wearing black etc, and I looked rather out of place as I'd come straight from work and I was in a suit! And I seem to have vague recollections (after a lot of extortionately priced beer) of stripping off at Mile End tube on the way home to change from my work top into my new Muse tshirt... ah those were the days before I started jumping and I used to spend all my free cash on gigs rather than jumps and equipment!

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~

and you're french, which means you smell nice :P

You mean Swiss right ?? :|
I also have Hullabaloo and Showbiz but won't be able to bring them to the DZ on saturday :|

Dammit, this you using Frenchy's avatar thing is not easy to follow! :| My appologies! :)
Showbiz is one of my favourite albums.

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Yeah they're wicked. One of my favorite bands, i have been lucky enough to of seen them 4 times and meet them twice - quite nice guys too

Definitely recommend seeing them live, even if you're not a huge fan, you'll be blown away
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The day you were born you were born free, that is your privilege"

great band - get the DVD version of their concert Hullabaloo (i think) it's definately worth it

I never understood why people think they are a Radiohead rip off, like a previous post said - listen to their previous albums first (they are better anyway)

- fav tracks - sunburn, new born, citizen erased, their cover of 'feeling good', stockholme syndrome and thoughts of a dying atheist

You are such a hunni **big hugs** Thanks for the compliment PJ!!!!!! Yeah please do, I will play them, the cd player is in manifest now!!

As for the Swiss Fish he is a big hunni too, and smells nice even though he is not French!!! ;)He looked after me when I was sick sick sick in Spain! ;)

"Most of us can read the writing on the wall; we just assume it's
addressed to someone else!" Ivern Ball