Diversgodown

Kicking the girlfriend out!

While you were broken up... thats fair game. Your going to break up again because she did something while you guys were broken up? Or are you still living with her after you broke up and she is bringing guys back to your house?

Clarify please!

Not even two weeks had we been broken up! This guy transferd down from my other office. I let him stay with me for two weeks while he found a place and me and my GF were on the rocks. We smothed shit out and I asked if she had fucked around with said guy. and she claimed nothing happened. two months latter after we have been living togheter again i find out different. now if it had been some random guy ok fair game we sere broken up. BUT with someone I work with. I think that's BS. Either way she's gone but I'm trying to be fair about it and not be a total dick!

***Glory Favors the Bold***

You asked what we thought.

Any man who thinks he's the only guy to have been there or "rocked her world"is deluding himself.

Sex is everywhere, how do you feel about the person?

She lied. But why? She cares for you and was scared?

Not saying it's right, but if you care, I think you'd get inside her head a little before becoming too reactionary.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

You asked what we thought.

Any man who thinks he's the only guy to have been there or "rocked her world"is deluding himself.

Sex is everywhere, how do you feel about the person?

She lied. But why? She cares for you and was scared?

Not saying it's right, but if you care, I think you'd get inside her head a little before becoming too reactionary.

I have no delusions another man hasn't been there. but to fuck around with somebody I work with and have to deal with on a daily basis is crossing the line. If it were some random guy I didn't know I probably could have forgivin her. I know she cares and doesn't want to lose me but she should have thought about that before she did what she did. Shit if I was with a girl that wanted to fuck other guys I'd be fine with that as long as she was honest and I could do the same (except with women of course)! Honesty is the key and if I can't trust then there is nothing.

***Glory Favors the Bold***

Guest 1010
dude you must be a high school girl that got dissed to be this pissed off :S no way you are a guy :|

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.