freeflyflunky

CouchFreaks Video

I just finished watching the 2005 CouchFreaks video for the 4th time! It's probably the greatest thing ever.
There were men in dresses, men in thongs (women in thongs too if you're into that sort of thing) and lots of kickass skydiving. It was probably the best 40 minutes of my life.
I don't really get the chicken thing. But I'm alright with that.
Basically I just wanted to say "thanks Dave" for making my lonely life in Colorado condo more entertaining. Believe it or not, looking at Hixxx's ass is actually better at this point than looking at my empty living room. Thanks.

Oh, and one more thing...Ninjas ARE way cooler than pirates.

Believe it or not, looking at Hixxx's ass is actually better at this point than looking at my empty living room.

OMG! Your poor girl! :D

Poor, sick, sick, girl. Is it better because there is more furniture in Jon's butt?

Edit: Most CF posts do end up coming down to storing furniture in butts. I just cut to the chase.:P Is there any NSL 4 way in there? I was asked for footage for the tape.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

------------------------------------------------
Did that 8-way hybrid I was on make the cut?

Was that the really cool one that split from one hybrid into two? If so, then yes:)

Did that 8-way hybrid I was on make the cut?

Was that the really cool one that split from one hybrid into two? If so, then yes:)

Yes! That was it.B|
"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken

Yeah Davies was the HD stinger. I was a last minute recruit by some friends from Cross-keys (2 of the flat flyers)who were planning a hybrid jump with Davies all weekend.

We got close to completeing the 360 piece turns. We would have made more jumps but elected to take it easy with the high winds. I heard they completed the 360 piece turns to re-dock a few weeks later at Cross-keys.

The 3D flying really simulated some creative ideas; for me it was a high point of the season.:)
"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken

Was Joel davies on that one. He was the one hd. Lunder was a hanger on that too. Can't wait to see the vid. Oh yeah rehmwa likes looking at guys butts.;)

Oh yeah? you like smelling them and cleaning them like the dog you are :P

Let's start a nice, happy, Bonfire thread about women's butts. But not the kind with furniture IYKWIM

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I just remembered that I had a question about another hybrid on the video. There's some very quick video of two belly divers with someone attempting to do head down right underneath?? It almost worked and looks really sweet. Anyone know who that was?

i hope it was high quality.... we only had to wait 4 months for 40 minutes of footage

I'm sorry it took so long this year but I have been busy with some other projects and could not dedicate as much of my time to it as I would have liked. The length ended up at 40 minutes because after boiling down all the footage that was submitted there was 40 minutes worth of good stuff. I would rather watch a shorter video that keeps my interest than a long one full of so-so shots. As to the overall quality, I'll let you be the judge of that if you decide to order a copy ;)

-Dave

Skydive Radio