caress

Are you a good receiver of oral sex?

LIAR!!!LIAR,LIAR, LIAR!

SUNNY IS A LIAR

Sunshine sweetie you are a wonderful lady you aint no loser.

(in a Sigmond Frued voice) I can zee zat you r aving issues. Perhaps vee can provide zome serapy to nurse your little confidence problem yah?

:D:D:ph34r::D-caress
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

ROTFLMAO!:$

Come back its safe now Rhonda!:)

Are you sure? :D

Anyway, my answer to this question is...

In some of the situations I've managed to get myself into, I've been a really bad receiver. There was a guy who was just insistent about doing certain things to me, and it was all so clinical...well...anyway...he kept telling me what I liked. It didn't matter if I told him I didn't like it. He was well-read, and he knew what women want in bed, and I was gonna get it all.

Hokey-dokey. That was just one of many reasons the relationship didn't last long.

I'm not happy with guys who want to show me how good they are. Sex happens on a lot of different levels, and when someone is so focused on their own performance, it just goes flat. I mean, passion is wonderful. I positively adore lust. And if it's someone I really love, the spiritual quality is wondrous.

But sex is also supposed to be fun. And a performance mindset just ruins it for me.

So my answer is, sometimes.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

I'm not good at anything. I'm a loser.

Sunny,

You're beautiful, you're smart and you're funny. Those are just three of the outstanding qualities I see in you...and we've never even met.

Don't ever let me hear you say such a thing ever again, or you will be in more trouble than you ever thought you could be. >:(

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Well said Rhonda. I think that enjoying each other should be at the top of things to do and not was it good for you was it good for you was it good for you how am I doing so far? kills the mood It isnt a competition ya know.:D:D:D-Love Caress
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.