vt1977

"Leap Off The ****" - Daredevil jumper plunges 330ft into Park Lane - Headline of the London Evening Standard today

'Scuse me...Could you also replace your pictures with this one..

Edit: Oh SNAP! I found a picture with a close up! Any missing BASE jumpers in the UK!!!???
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Non BASE jumpers are not subject to the BASE code of ethics (as if condoning and abetting illegal activities can ever be ethical

Neither BASE jumping nor tresspassing is in breach of any UK law.

In that case, why all the fuss?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I think it's kind of funny that it's named in the BASE Zone but not here. I agree that it's a good idea not to share site names with non-BASE jumpers, despite when it gets written about in the media. Skydivers looking to try some BASE are going to be reading about it here, and if they find names of sites that they think are jumpable, they might just go do it themselves rather than finding an experienced BASE jumper/mentor that can take them to the site and evaluate the weather conditions and the other jumpers gear, training, and experience and make a better decision on whether or not it's reasonably safe for them to jump.
BASE 1224, Senior Parachute Rigger, CPL ASEL IA, AGI, IGI
USPA Coach & UPT Tandem Instructor, PRO, Altimaster Field Support Representative