shermanator

insert catchy subject title <here>

ok, help me out here, I am off work on wednesday, and i was thinking about going to Elsinore to get my A, but a friend just invited me to go snowboarding on the same day. I have a snowboard i just baught and have not put it on the snow yet. .. what to do, what to do?
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

ok, help me out here, I am off work on wednesday, and i was thinking about going to Elsinore to get my A, but a friend just invited me to go snowboarding on the same day. I have a snowboard i just baught and have not put it on the snow yet. .. what to do, what to do?

Snowboarding. You can jump pretty much any time!

Walt

Is currency an issue? If not, go boarding. If it is (or will be), finish up the A.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

ohhh, the poll keeps getting tied.. hmmm, boarding then jumping. i like that idea!! too bad i carpool, and last time i drove, the passengers were fearing for their lives... its not my fault i drive a92 explorer that feels like its gonna tip on every turn. ;)
CSA #720

Let's just assume i put a very offensive reply here and call it a day Ok ?:D

sounds good, but it would be much funner *i know that aint a word, and aint IS in the dictionary* to see an offensive reply.

for some reason, i interpreted the currency question as money... yeah, i am current, I just got 5 jumps in on Friday.
CSA #720