Snowwhite

Nat'l Geographic, Mar 2005?

I need to get hold of an old copy of Nat'l Geographic from 2005, Mar. Anyone have an idea of how I could come up with one?
I'm trying to find out some information (and get some pictures of) the Biltmore Gardens in Asheville, NC, and I understand that Fredric Law Olmstead was featured in the magazine, along with some of his garden designs.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

My Mom lives about 20 minutes from Biltmore House and is a gardenator. PM me with specifics and she may be able to help.

Olmsted also designed Pinehurst Village, my hometown in North Carolina (although I do not live in the Old Town section he designed).
Arrive Safely

John

MAN I MISS ASHEVILLE!
Olmstead lit the garden bug in me BIG when I was a kid, and got to roam at the Biltmore. A friend of mine was a family friend of the Vanderbilt aunt who still lived in the mansion at the time. We got special treatment.
All of the gardens I have built since then have had bits and pieces of The Biltmore in them.
I am looking for some really great shots of the Italian garden, the Conservatory, and some of the garden architecture to show a client of mine who is getting ready to do a HUGE redo of her gardens, patios etc.
I would also love some of the knot garden pictures, thru the seasons.
There have to be some really great books out there on the subject, but I'll be darned if I ( or Borders, or Waldenbooks) can find them.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

I've been trying to get on that site, but I keep getting an error message.
The first page has all kinds of gifts, the rest of the time it says that page can't be open..
I did call the Biltmore and ask them to call me and sell it to me over the phone, hope they call tomorrow.
Thanks for the help!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]