PsychoBob

Laying by the pool and soaking up some rays

***Bolas and ChaosKitty attempted to teach me how to sit-fly.

Welcome to the Darkside my little one.;)

Glad to got to get out and enjoy the weather. Looks like rain for us next weekend but you won't care because you'll be in Costa Rica!B|

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

That's funny!:D:D:D

Hey Johnny,
Blaire called the other day and I'm going to pick him and TJ up at the airport. If you make it down for the "mullet toss" give me a yell.

BTW, when we left the DZ on Saturday with wind was out of the N-NE so we planned to land going east along the beach. Well I was the first one down and when I turn final over the condos the wind had shifted out of the west and I had about a 12 knot tailwind and I ended up becoming a big sugar cookie (Rolling in the sand)!B|

We'll Dan, Christy, Slim, Caroline and Larry followed me in did the same thing. It got a great applause from the tourist but it sucked Sunday morning trying to shake all of the sand out of our rigs and canopies!:S
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

BTW, when we left the DZ on Saturday with wind was out of the N-NE so we planned to land going east along the beach. Well I was the first one down and when I turn final over the condos the wind had shifted out of the west and I had about a 12 knot tailwind and I ended up becoming a big sugar cookie (Rolling in the sand)!B|

Been there and done that! Hard to run out in the sand wearing sandals!

How do ya like it Johnny?

Here in the Reno/Tahoe area we are expecting a big winter storm. The wind is howling outside and it is spitting rain/sown. It is possible we will have a foot of snow on the valley floor and about 3ft above 7000ft by early tomorrow.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

John, are you coming to Dublin? If not, do you know off the top of your head if Aerodyne will be there and who will be the rep?

I'll hijack with you...any chance to talk about Dublin! :)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Welcome to the Darkside my little one.

I'm not joining the Darkside yet. I hated it. :| When I got down Mic, Jen, and Joe took one look at my face and celebrated that another belly flyer was born. :P

Sucks for you for next weekend, all I care about is blue skies 2 weekends from now! Costa Rica or bust!!! B|

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

***I'm not joining the Darkside yet. I hated it.

Oh my God! I thought I raised you better that that. Well you're going to get a spanking at Dublin and we'll see if you like that!:P:ph34r::D

*** The wind is howling outside and it is spitting rain/sown.

:(:(:(That sux! Come on down to Dublin and get some relief! B|

...I'm not joining the Darkside yet. I hated it. :| When I got down Mic, Jen, and Joe took one look at my face and celebrated that another belly flyer was born. :P

WooooHoooo!
Add one FSHottie to the list of level-headed kids.

Bob's loss, our gain.
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239