dgskydive

should she??????

Well I am sorry to say that they will not let me adopt the dog! These people were really not willing to work with me at all on this. Since Dom would have been the main person taking care of the dog, they would not allow me to take him home until Dom came to see the dog.

Even a call on the phone from Dom and they STILL wouldn't allow us to get him.

WTF???? How are you gonna turn a perfectly good home down to such an adorable puppy??

I am sooo MAD!!!! >:(
F LORIDA!

That sucks!!! [:/]

Dom, get your ass up there now and get your dog! ;) Oh and give your sweetie lots o love as well. B|

g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

That sucks!!! [:/]

Dom, get your ass up there now and get your dog! ;) Oh and give your sweetie lots o love as well. B|

g

Word -

Go get your dog Man!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Well I am sorry to say that they will not let me adopt the dog! These people were really not willing to work with me at all on this. Since Dom would have been the main person taking care of the dog, they would not allow me to take him home until Dom came to see the dog.

WTF???? How are you gonna turn a perfectly good home down to such an adorable puppy??

I am sooo MAD!!!! Mad

I adopted a rottie from a rescue group and i could not believe what i had to go through to get it done, they even sent someone out to the house before they would finalize it..It was worth it. She (becca) was not a puppy when i got her, but she is one of the bestest dogs that i have ever had. Don't give up on the little guy he looks like trouble but a keeper
:)
If there are no trials in life,how will u know what is really imprtortant
liv2luv
luv2liv,,,SUMMOOO 1

lucky

That is a beautiful dog. We actually went looking around yesterday, but still no luck! We did find this breeder who had some beautiful Lab puppies not even 3 weeks old!!! Only $800 :| She had some beautiful dogs...So, anyone interested in some beautiful Labs...PM me. I will get you her info.

Needless to say we are still looking, but we won't give up.
:)
F LORIDA!

I am sooo MAD!!!! >:(

I hate to break it too you but that is how things work in most shelters...you need to understand that these dogs have already been tossed from home to home. Pets are not normally a good "Gift" Yes it is obvious here that he wants the puppy, but shelters have these rules to make sure that they do go to a good home.

I worked at one for a while, trust me some of the people that come in there do not have the good intentions.
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto