tntsawers

GEAR BAG

square one or paragear.:)
edit: I personally us a large rolling duffel to carry three or four suits, three helmets, altimeters, audibles, glasses, etc. etc. etc. and still have room for more stuff. It was cheaper than a "gear bag" too.:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I use one of these...

http://www.uscalvery.com/Productinfo.aspx?productID=5734&TabID=548

... for most of my "stuff" (2 - 3 jump suits, helmet, altimeter, goggles, gloves, logbook, etc.) and one of my rigs. Just toss everything in it, rig on top and then helmet. Its kinda a pain to carry, but cheap... for me it was free... ;). If there's an Army / Navy store near you, I'd bet you could find one there.

Para Gear has some good stuff... you can get better... but you can't pay more.

A lot of folks like to use rolling luggage for their "gear bag". I've seen both hard sided ones and soft sided ones used. If you get a hard sidded one and you ever need to travel, you just pack up your stuff like always and check your "gear bag."

I haven't used a commercial gear bag since... hmmm, never.

Had a local rigger make a custom duffel type, built my own over the shoulder type, and for years and years have used standard duffle bags. I've got to the point where I have three rigs in three bags and another for helmets, jumpsuits and all the other stuff.

This also lets me put any rig away open.

"Real" gear bags are nice but I'm too cheap. About time I made one for myself though.

I'd check out the local hunting fishing camping store for options.
I'm old for my age.
Terry Urban
D-8631
FAA DPRE

Check your local Ross or other discount crap store for large duffel bags. I got a large one with wheels and a pull out handle (like hard luggage) for cheap. It'll make a great gear bag if I ever get it back from my friend.
A dolor netus non dui aliquet, sagittis felis sodales, dolor sociis mauris, vel eu libero cras. Interdum at. Eget habitasse elementum est.