skyflyingbecca

Cingular just raped me for $1200.00!!!

Skyflyingbecca, I wish you the best as Cingular fixes this mistake, and I hope you are treated fairly in the future.

I also want to compliment Lindercles, Misskriss, cyanide41, boinky, jshatzkin, McDuck, Snowwhite, Jumpwally, Turtlespeed, Rainbo, Bolas, and Lummy for offering their helpful advice, kind comments, and good-natured humor. I'm sure that it all helped to make Skyflyingbecca feel better about the situation.

Mean, insensitive people may have been tempted to post pointless immature replies like "You were completely wrong," "That was dumb," and "Get over it," without adding any constructive advice--thankfully folks were much kinder.

We just save those comments for you.

May your firstborn son become the goaltender for a nudist hockey. team. :P

F-

We are all dumber for having heard you speak. I award you no points, and my god have mercy on your soul.

Oh - don't be so hard on him Wild.

Remember your first few, sad, decrepid, annoying, usless, self-degrading attempts at posting . . . it wasn't until you had hundreds of posts before anyone could really take you seriously.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Remember your first few, sad, decrepid, annoying, usless, self-degrading attempts at posting . . . it wasn't until you had hundreds of posts before anyone could really take you seriously.:D

We're supposed to be taking him seriously? [:/]:o

I'll do it for $1000!

I would have thought you could get it for free, but whatever.

$900.00
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I'll do it for $1000!

I would have thought you could get it for free, but whatever.

$900.00

Tree-fitty.

Dolla two niney eight!