Icon134

I soo need a girlfriend...

There - fixed the thread title for you :P

Nah, he didn't say he wanted her to clean for him, but he wanted one to motivate him to clean (I assume so he could impress said girlfriend with his high standards of bachelor cleanliness).

Nah, he didn't say he wanted her to clean for him, but he wanted one to motivate him to clean (I assume so he could impress said girlfriend with his high standards of bachelor cleanliness).

Well unless he wants a GF that treats him like his mommy, he better motivate his OWN ass! Clean that shit up.....and SMILE while you do it. There - did that work?

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky..." - Jimi Hendrix

Yeah what she said... I would never make someone else cleanup my own mess.. :P unless I was paying someone to do it... what I need is a nice french maid in a miniskirt and lingere. B|

btw: It will be cleaned before the weekend... because my mom and dad are comming over saturday morning... but I'm out of dishes now... :S
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Well unless he wants a GF that treats him like his mommy, he better motivate his OWN ass! Clean that shit up.....and SMILE while you do it. There - did that work?

Not really simply the fact that someone other then me is going to be around to experience the mess is all the motivation I need to clean it myself... :D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

All I see are a few dishes, a couple of pans and a bunch of fast food cups. Dude, put the dishes in that box under the counter that washes them for you and throw away the cups. Might be a bit of tough love, but sheesh, suck it up cupcake.:|:P

*points to sig line* I do give lessons, but they aren't cheap.:ph34r:

Pack bitch, kitchen bitch, massage bitch...
Just call me B.O.A.T.
Bitch of All Trades