Broke

Midgets

Interesting, I was just watching a show on "Little People" (don't you know that 'midget is derogotory? Geez..) and it made me think if a little person could go skydiving, particularly tandem. Doesn't seem that the harness would be small enough.

I don't know - just a random thought.

Yet another thread, showing today's society to be a bastion of anti-short prejudice, bigotry, and hatred. All the short man wants to do is live in peace and harmony with the tall man. Have a piece of the American dream. But oooooh no saith the tall man. Ever since George Jefferson moved on up to the East Side, the tall man has reviled shorty. Made fun of shorty. Watched the NBA grow popular. Enjoyed anti-short sports more. Did the limbo become a pro sport? NO! The reason? Short people excel at it, that's why!

I say that we need to embrace the short man, buy him tequila by the case...no! Indeed, buy him tequila by the truckload! The train-load! Women should throw themselves at him with reckless abandon, hoping to atone for years of oppression by the tall-dominated society! Yes! Yes, my friends! Justice should be mine!

Short power! Short Power! Short Power!

B|
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

Yet another thread, showing today's society to be a bastion of anti-short prejudice, bigotry, and hatred. All the short man wants to do is live in peace and harmony with the tall man. Have a piece of the American dream. But oooooh no saith the tall man. Ever since George Jefferson moved on up to the East Side, the tall man has reviled shorty. Made fun of shorty. Watched the NBA grow popular. Enjoyed anti-short sports more. Did the limbo become a pro sport? NO! The reason? Short people excel at it, that's why!

I say that we need to embrace the short man, buy him tequila by the case...no! Indeed, buy him tequila by the truckload! The train-load! Women should throw themselves at him with reckless abandon, hoping to atone for years of oppression by the tall-dominated society! Yes! Yes, my friends! Justice should be mine!

Short power! Short Power! Short Power!

B|

Who said that!

Where are you?

Show yourself!:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You know I was watching The Jerry Springer show and on this one particular episode they had the midget KKK. They were shouting "White Midget POwer!" It was pretty funny.

I think we need to embrace short people and book the band Mini Kiss as often as possible. I am not really a Kiss fan, but a midget Kiss cover band I would pay money to see that.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Hmm from Randy Newman

Short PeopleShort People got no reason
Short People got no reason
Short People got no reason
To live
They got little hands
Little eyes
They walk around
Tellin' great big lies
They got little noses