SkydiveStMarys

Bitching & Screaming

Crazy neighbor lady was up this morning, bright and early, bitching and screaming. They were in their house and you could hear her just bitchin' and screaming at him...at one point she followed him out the front door.

I'm sorry...but my personal opinion, thats just makes us women look bad...Freakin' raving lunatic!!! There are other "ways" to get what you want. Men, why do you put up with that??? Women, how do you get what you want?

Don't get me wrong here...I DO scream, but it is usually in the throws of passion!!:$

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

Not only no, but HELL no. The only time I raise my voice is if there's an emergency situation and I have to get someone's attention.

If I'm really mad, I get really quiet. Otherwise, I try to either let stuff go ("pick your battles" and "this too shall pass" are guiding mantras), deal with it openly and calmly, or, occasionally (though I'm trying to break the habit) engage in a little passive aggressive sniping.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

. . . engage in a little passive aggressive sniping.

It's fun and entertaining too.:D

It's why sarcasm was invented. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Not only no, but HELL no. The only time I raise my voice is if there's an emergency situation and I have to get someone's attention.

If I'm really mad, I get really quiet.

For the most part me too. I get....intense. :|
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

. . . engage in a little passive aggressive sniping.

It's fun and entertaining too.:D

It's why sarcasm was invented. :)

And it's also why it is still going strong today.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

This sarcasm you speak of. I have no idea what this is. :|

It's kind of like irony with a bit of a bite.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I dislike yelling and don’t respond well to it. I don’t raise my voice/yell. There are too many other ways to get you point across that does not involve yelling. When something/one upsets me I talk about it with them. At times I can be a little short with my words but I do not yell.

This sarcasm you speak of. I have no idea what this is. :|

It's kind of like irony with a bit of a bite.:ph34r:

Well then, I have never been ironic or sarcastic in my life. :)

:o

I don't believe you!

Say it ain't so!

Crazy neighbor lady was up this morning, bright and early, bitching and screaming. They were in their house and you could hear her just bitchin' and screaming at him...at one point she followed him out the front door.

I think I live on the next street over.. I usually see her follow him into the backyard picting her fit....

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

I do occasionally get upset and yell... but not at anyone in particular and my anger is never directed at any specific person or people... usually I'm upset at the situation...

and frankly I worry more then I get angry...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I don't believe you!

Say it ain't so!

It is true. I never convey one sentiment while actually meaning the opposite. In fact, I possess no humor at all and am as enjoyable as drywall.

Delicious, gypsumy drywall.

I don't believe you!

Say it ain't so!

It is true. I never convey one sentiment while actually meaning the opposite. In fact, I possess no humor at all and am as enjoyable as drywall.

Delicious, gypsumy drywall.

Well, at least you have your TFH.

Timing Failure Handler?

Tin Foil Hat.

Ahh yes. Sad tale. The Hat got restless and went on a sex tour. I believe the Hat is currently in Saigon.

I have blocked Him out. Bastard did not even invite me. Said we need space. That I was stifling him. Me stifling him?! HE was on MY head!! >:(

Timing Failure Handler?

Tin Foil Hat.

Ahh yes. Sad tale. The Hat got restless and went on a sex tour. I believe the Hat is currently in Saigon.

So no TFH?:|