hobbes4star

Monday Funny

A man goes into a little neighborhood pub, and when he sits down, he notices a beautiful woman sitting at the other end of the bar. He waves to her, and much to his surprise, she winks back at him. It doesn't take long before he is on the stool next to her.
They talk for about fifteen minutes and then the man says to the woman, "You're really hot!"
"You're pretty cute, too," she says. "I'll tell you what, I
live just around the corner. What do you think about coming up to my place?"
"It sounds great!" the man eagerly replies. "Before we go up there though," the woman says, "I have to ask you one question: Do you like doing it Greek style?"
"Well...uh...I'm not exactly sure what that is," man
answers, "but it sure sounds interesting and I'm willing to learn! Let's go!"
So the two of them walk over to her apartment. As soon as they get inside the door, the woman rips off all her clothes.
The man can't believe his eyes. The woman has an incredibly beautiful body.
"Now, you're sure," the woman asks, "that you want to do it Greek style?"
"Definitely!" the man replies.
"All right, then," says the woman. "Take off all your
clothes, and get up on the bed on yours hands and knees."
"Sounds like fun!" the man exclaims. He leaps out of his clothes and climbs onto the bed on his hands and knees. The woman goes around and gets onto the bed right in front of the man. She kneels down in front of his head. She asks him again, "Are you sure that you want to do it Greek style?"
"Yeah! Yeah!" says the man.
The woman grabs the man with her arms right under his armpits, getting him in a lock hold. He can't move at all, and his head is pressing right into her chest. One more time she says, "Are you sure that you want to do it Greek style?"
The man's muffled voice can barely be heard from between her breasts. "Yeah!" he mumbles, "Greek style!"
The woman's grip on him tightens like a vice, and she yells out, "OK, GUS!"
if fun were easy it wouldn't be worth having, right?

um.. I don't get it. Greek style = getting pounded in the ass by a guy named "Gus" ? :|

it would have sounded mucho better with the guiy called Spiro Gianopoulos:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

um.. I don't get it. Greek style = getting pounded in the ass by a guy named "Gus" ? :|

it would have sounded mucho better with the guiy called Spiro Gianopoulos:ph34r:

You know... you're right. Hobbes, you're fired. Squeak, you write the funnies from now on.
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

The minute she said "greek style" my mind flashed back to The Symposium by Plato where it is discussed by a group of men that sex with a woman is for procreation but sex with other men is for fun.
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M