Ugali

DZ Attitude

Eiley when the hell did we start calling Table Soccer FOOZ, we're not friggin yanks>:(
Before skydiving I'd never ever heard anyone call it fooz, look like another stupid americanism has been adopted in OZ:(

Sorry Squeak! :( I've never heard it called anything else and I always thought it was European.

Bad Eiley! Bad Eiley!

(I promise I never use a 'z' where an 's' should be and haven't forgotten the letter 'u' forms part of our alphabet. Forgive me?)
:P

nothing to see here

Yeah...YEAH!

And what's the deal with the 'Big Rock' as a tourst attraction???

IT'S A ROCK!

"Oh...but when the sun hits it just right...."
:S:S:S

At least ya'll coulda put it CLOSER to civilization!:ph34r:

Oh AND THE FRIGGIN BIG HOLE IN THE GROUND THAT YOU CALL A TOURIST ATTRATION IS soooo MUCH BETTER, AT LEAST THE ROCK IS A SOMTHING OF SUBSTANCE, NOT A BLOODY FORMER THING:P

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

[replySorry Squeak! :( I've never heard it called anything else and I always thought it was European.

Bad Eiley! Bad Eiley!

(I promise I never use a 'z' where an 's' should be and haven't forgotten the letter 'u' forms part of our alphabet. Forgive me?)
:P

YOU NEED A SPANK :ph34r: You comming to funny farm?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Two - VH-IBS and VH-IBO - though IBO hasn't flown in at least 18 months. Both are owned by Sydney Skydivers and are based at Picton.

As far as I know, the plans are to get IBO back in the air, though since Phil got the XL, we use IBS a lot less. I don't know if, under these conditions, it'd be economical to get IBO back in the air. It may just end up cannibalised for spares.

After having said all that, it'll probably show up to fly loads next week :S.

That's meant to be a B with a tail.

which is the same as ss... it's like using an e after the o or u if you don't have an umlaut key ;)

so, german grammar and ayers rock, can this thread drift any further??!:P
Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

I believe it is foose ball for anyone that cares

german "fuss" would sound like "foose" to an english-speaking person............

edited to add what Wikipedia says (note that in german "tisch" is table..)
Table football is also known in the US as foosball (from the German fußball: literally "football" in the European sense, or "soccer" in American English). In German itself it's called kicker or tischfußball. The Spanish for table football is futbolín. In Iran it is called Futball Dasti In Argentina, metegol. In France, the game is called Baby-foot. In Turkey it's called langırt, the onomatopoeic word describing the sound when playing. In Italy, its name is calcio balilla, calcetto or biliardino. In Chile, it goes by the name of taca-taca. In Mexico, it is often called fútbolito. In Portugal, it goes by the name of matraquilhos, or matrecos. It is known as Jitz in some regions in Canada, but in Toronto it is often called gettone. In Bosnia, Croatia and Serbia, it goes under the name of karambol as well as stolni nogomet in Croatia only. In Bulgaria it is known by the name djaga or djagi

In North America, the proper term is foosball.

yes, that is exactly what the wikipedia article I quoted in the post you answered said :S... but it also points out where it originates (an earlier point of discussion)